Tommynt vs World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommynt, what happened to civleague.
well a league with admins not playing the game cant work - told em often enough but oh well

I find it hard to believe you can fight 2 decent guys from there at the same time. I may be wrong but there have to be at least a dozen of competetive players.

i uploaded one game and might upload some more of these tommy vs world games if they r good.
The 3-0 game might qualify, opponents were decent, not pro lvl but imo better as average joe.
Also there are obviously a few guys vs whom a 1vs2 is not gonna work - u know i did teach some ;)

i uploaded one game and might upload some more of these tommy vs world games if they r good.
The 3-0 game might qualify, opponents were decent, not pro lvl but imo better as average joe.
Also there are obviously a few guys vs whom a 1vs2 is not gonna work - u know i did teach some ;)

Civ community is pretty unique. Most people like the feel of going through the ages as certain civ, roleplay, imagine, some thing like this. They dont treat civ seriously, dont want to use math to calculate best decisions. Competetive scene is almost impossible in such state, which is pretty sad as I see great potential at CiV as cybersport being an extremely advanced chess (minus clickfest cause of simultaneous turns)

I'm looking forward to seeing a fair fight (not the one that is in your last uploaded 1v2 game). Also, i think it would be incredibly nice if you could comment on every your decision. It depends on personality if you are comfortable enough in such constant comments, but I think this would increase the quality of such videos in both learning way and enjoyment from watching. (as well as adding music, but its not necessary)

Cheers.

I have played against him with my friend. Easy like a pie. Could win him solo without problems. He is also super unmannered and started flaming us as soon as he lost. Chat screens in spoilers
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I have played against him with my friend. Easy like a pie. Could win him solo without problems. He is also super unmannered and started flaming us as soon as he lost

Yes, it was like Sou1 tells, and I was indeed disappointed that so-called "top 5 world" is so unmannered. The images can be sent in a good quality to everyone who is interested in. Obviously, there is impossible to play 1vs2 or more if 2 are of high skill, play for the top-tier nations and are talking in skype with each other. Tommynt is skilled enough, but definitely nothing godlike, I would tell I have played with a number of players of such skill.

IMPORTANT: I do not want to boast, just it is rather funny to read posts such as "ONLY 2 PLAYERS IN THE WORLD ARE FAVOURITES AGAINST ME" or smth like this.

I will play you tonight Tommy, I highly doubt that you can take me and one of my buddies 2on1 but I would love to see how the game plays out. Are you down for a game tonight?

these guys clicked fast, pretty hard to win a game of civ when 2 units are dead every turn before being able to even select a unit :(

tommy 5 - world 1

If you are using FRAPS or some other video recording program while you are playing it will slow you down Tommy. Other players will always get first move with such programs recording. Just thought you should know.

btw would u mind to play a rematch 1 vs 1. I think it should be interesting match. I would click slower this time^^

This thread is funny :lol:

Part of being a great champion is to be able to lose with dignity and respect.

I watched Yoruus beat tommy 1vs1 and he showed neither.

played a pretty fun 1 vs 2 yesterday. Guys been decent but not pro lvl and still I d have proly lost if I wasnt THAT good :king:

BNW really favours the easymode sit back style WAY too much.
Therefore for me FFAs got close to unplayable as there is just no way to win games in a reasonable timeframe (<6 hours) as there is no way to kill 1 or 2 guys and not have a major tech/gold settback vs some1 sitting there with his 2-4 cities.

Kind of same in teamers, so hard to really dominate, a bad teammate got way more negative influence on a team as a very good player can do good same time.

So I am looking for more of these challenging 1 vs 2s :)

tommy 7 world 1

This thread is funny :lol:

Part of being a great champion is to be able to lose with dignity and respect.

I watched Yoruus beat tommy 1vs1 and he showed neither.

It is pretty funny none of the guys he beats 2v1 post in the thread but the one team that did does. I wonder why.

So far the only 1v2's I see up are of you beating total noobs. Where's the good ones? Do you have another YouTube account or something?

Ok that's 1 more for the world. Me and commander absolutely crushed that game. Our army was 3 deep with composites, chariots & spears vs regular archers & spears. Tommy did not rage and was a good sport. Victory was swift for us and he was polite after the game. 1v2 is not possible vs people who know what they're doing no matter how good you are.

I have never seen anyone make more excuses ever than tommynt. And yet he still claims that he's the best. :hmm: Also he said he was looking for 3v1s, 4v1s, and 5v1s but it seems like he hasn't done anything more than a 2v1 (and he lost some of those).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom