Tom's Naval Shipyard

Good luck on this Tom.

AND thank youuu for getting the shipugrade so much better between sails and WW2 fighting ships.

I´m hoping for the Russian Marat when you got time enough to fiddle around with a new creation.

Best wishes on all fronts Tom, and, to once again crib from The Hitchhiker's Guide, "Thanks for all the fish!" ;) Selfishly, I look forward to your life settling down and your return to Civ creations.

All The Best,

Oz

Congrats on your new job. This is great news to hear considering the economy we live in now. All the best and great success.

Thanks for everything you've done for the civ community. You have talent and you know your stuff. Thanks too, for all the help you've given all of us. Whether you contribute to discussions about new theories or participate directly in play testing stuff out, you have helped us all.

Still hope to see the occasional new unit but take care of your career first. ;)

Good luck tom2050 for your new job. :) For me you are the "Civ 3 modder of the year".

Hi Tom, I've been browsing your splendid collection again, and I just have to thank you again for these beauties. If you ever find the time, it would be great to have some of the Austrian and German ships redone with your great new technique. :)

Generic Austrian Protected Cruiser (model from Civ 4)

Civ Colors have been added. Civ 4 model used (made by ?GeneralMatt?). Animations by me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_cruiser

Download here... AustrianProtCruiser.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

I just add this ship to the next version of CCM. It seems to be the Austrian Panzerkreuzer "Kaiser Karl VI". In that case, the ship wouldn´t be a protected cruiser but an armoured cruiser.

It's okay as a generic protected cruiser as well. I hope Tom will have the time to re-render those units that haven't been made with his great lighting technology yet (e.g. Helgoland, Tegetthoff, Erzherzog Karl and Takao). :)

It's okay as a generic protected cruiser as well. I hope Tom will have the time to re-render those units that haven't been made with his great lighting technology yet (e.g. Helgoland, Tegetthoff, Erzherzog Karl and Takao). :)

Likewise :)

In my eyes the Takao would need a re-rendering the most of all these ships. But I´m very thankfully even with the existing ships. :)

Once I re-render some other units for Steampunk, I'll come back and re-render some of these... it is easier than I thought, I have already saved the new lighting into it's own file, so I can just import it and all the settings into my saved unit files already set up and just re-render. So pretty quick and easy. And thx! I've added the Pallada to pg 1.

Once I re-render some other units for Steampunk, I'll come back and re-render some of these... it is easier than I thought, I have already saved the new lighting into it's own file, so I can just import it and all the settings into my saved unit files already set up and just re-render. So pretty quick and easy. And thx! I've added the Pallada to pg 1.

That is great news tom2050. :)

Top Bottom