1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Top bar collision resources and turns

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Confirmed Bugs' started by Atenji, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Atenji

Atenji Chieftain

Has anyone else experienced that there isn't room for aluminium and uranium in the top bar? Once they appear, especially uranium, they collied with the counter for years and turns. any good sollution? I play with lowest possible graphics to avoid a slow and constantly crashing game...

(I haven't experieced crashing programs like this since the days of WIN-98. And considering how often the word "crash" is featured in the threads here...)

Atenji, 20 years with CIV and soon cured

2. Schimmi

Schimmi Chieftain

I have the same problems.
    The top bar has not enough space. So lots of beakers, gold, gold income, high turn count and lots of ressources make some of them hide behind others.

3. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Can you show us a screenshot of this?
    With which resolution you play is probably also important.

4. Schimmi

Schimmi Chieftain

Because of my low spec pc I play on 1024x768.

Attached Files:

5. Atenji

Atenji Chieftain

I'm not sure what I run on, but also lower graphics to be able to play.

Also a problem I've noted, Golden age last less turn then it is supposed to. It seems like the new function that the turn ends, one press return, and the units that needs new orders then are to be delt with, is consuming golden age turns. Anyone encountered this?

They've really packed alot of bugs into this game!

Atenji, 20 years with CIV and soon cured

6. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

It has already been mentioned that 1024*768 is the minimum resolution which is supported, so this is definitely a bug, it should not happen.

Moved the thread to the confirmed bugs, i think the problem is obvious.
    But if you could provide a savegame for cross checking, it would sure not hurt.

@golden age: Please a new thread with a savegame.

7. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

I see the same thing. My in-game resolution is 1024x768. Save file attached. The save file is version 1.0.0.20, so may not load for some of those who updated to 1.0.0.62.

Attached Files:

8. Atenji

Atenji Chieftain

A place as good to say goodbye to Civ-V. I have removed both steam and the game from my computer. I'm going back to a CIV that isn't full of bugs and rewards your wonder completion with just a picture. One day I'm buying a stronger computer and hope there´s a patch making the game playable. But that'll take a year or two...