Town of Sissy Heroes - game thread

Though kingmorgan lynch is fine if there is a lot of wiggle room. we do know from update he is injured. (Since a wound happen and no one is stepping up otherwise)

I have no idea if I've been lynched, but I was in an F3 as town on another site (my first ever in a long game IIRC) and managed to win it, so that has been taking up all my attention. If I'm still alive today I'll do some work tomorow, right now I'm taking a break.

I hope this is correct tally:

Visorslash: Newyn, Kennigit, Al Sipsclar, Snerk
KingMorgan: Xym, Landlubber,
Landlubber: KingMorgan
Newyn: Visorslash

Sorry for delay and very short description, but I am just after very hard two days at work.

Visorslash was lynched.
Spoiler :
He was man with very interesting biceps

Man with Very Interesting Biceps: Once per game, you can roleblock another player, showing him your biceps. It does not work if that player wants to target you.
Spoiler :
He was also known as a Zorro-Man

Remake20 was WoG-ed (I failed to find replacement).
Spoiler :
He was a Role: Sympathetic Pain Donor

Faction: Town
Ability: You can wound yourself, and that will allow you to wound another character at the same night (if he is not protected).

Another night begins. [timer=12/03/2015 06:00 PM +5:00; Night 3 Over][/timer]

From now on, days will be shorter. Next one will last little more than 24 hours.

Night ended.
Game ended.
Will update soon

During last night, were-leech hunted for poor Human Chameleon once more. This time, he did not survive were-leech attack from behind.

KingMorgan was Human Chameleon
Spoiler :

Human Chameleon: once per game you can turn invisible. Night actions other than attacks will not work on you.

Spoiler :
In fact, he was also known as a
Man in a Mask

Also, Kennigit has died.
Spoiler :
Role: Chaos Invoker

Faction: Town
Ability: You can target one character at even night. You will roleblock or track or kill or protect him (at random). The same thing will happen to you at following night. Each ability can be used only once.

Mafia lost the game.

Congratulations, winners.

Thank all of players for participating.

I will post roles and my thoughts/comments later.

Thanks for hosting, Jar! This game was plenty of good fun with interesting roles all around. Pat on the back to fellow townsmen for a well executed game. But a nod to the baddies who had their work cut out for them with a missing team member.

also, as I will try to show in comments, I think town was very lucky night 1.
Then, brilliant analyses of few townies sealed fate of mafia team IMO.

Im salty i dont get that survived to end stat lol

Kennigit why did you target me

eh i dont like scanners in a game where after cuthillius lynch i felt crossing my t's and dotting my i's would win the game really fast. But i didnt know someone could have vouched your night action (maybe atpg told me and i forgot)

Town had a lot of good roles

True story i never looked at my role pm past start of game and thought i had 3 abilities lol

eh i dont like scanners in a game where after cuthillius lynch i felt crossing my t's and dotting my i's would win the game really fast. But i didnt know someone could have vouched your night action (maybe atpg told me and i forgot)

I don't understand what you're trying to say

Well played town, we got boned with an AWOL teammate, and the perceptive ATPG should have been disposed of on N1, my mistake for not insisting. I probably should have used my hiding ability on N2 to prevent the injury, but it was a one shot deal and I figure it would be more useful later on.

@ATPG - what did I do wrong? Were you not flattered I agreed with you?! You got a lot things scary right.

While there was some stellar player analysis about in this game, it was the simple things that really pinged my radar. Cuth and Visor's low profile and KM's ability sealed the deal for my votes.

KM, in hindsight I think it's safe to say that you would probably have been much better off with an early townish ability fake claim. One-shot claims were common in this game and can serve as nice BS town claims.

Top Bottom