Trade Discussion $5: The Art Of Making Art

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Well, we're putting this together. It's Sunday, I'm not in the park and there is no George.
So, attend the (highly biased) tale of Trade Relations.

Joan is big. We could take her in a war (note that sentence), but her economy is friggin huge. Right now, they're willing to offer WM, 114gpt and 169g for Chemistry. I really think we should do this trade and use it to bankroll our conquest of everyone south of her. Or domestic issues, whichever floats your boat.
Shaka is poor. He's down on us Chem and Banking (and everything inbetween)
Cathy is up Music Theory on us. She is willing to trade it, along with WM, 34gpt, 70g for Economics. REMINDER: We have built Smiths.
Monty, keeper of Sun Tzu, is backwards with nothing to sell and nothing to barter.
I dislike Hiawatha. He's poor and we should just attack him already.
The same applys with Hammi. Just knock both of them out, but try to make it so that Veii ends up Yatta.

Ceasar is long since dead after we attacked him.
Mao is also up music theory on us, and is willing to give it to us as well as WM, 28gpt, 69g for Economics.
I like the Cathy deal better. I like the Joan deal best.
Abe is poor too.

In conclusion: the good trades are highlited. My opinions are italicized.

Well, Discuss!

SaaM
MoT

Definately do the French deal! Keep them from running away with the tech race!

Do French and Russian. We should keep selling France techs until we get all of their GPT!

OK, you say we don't need music theory but why not sell economics? Might make another 100gpt on top of what we'd get from Joan.

Man that Joan deal's a sweet one! I don't think we need to buy music theory though - Bach would by nice but we need to make sure we maintain a good tech rate

Top Bottom