Nothing of Value

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What we can research:
Synthetic Fibers (4 turns)
Fission
Recycling
Space Flight
Miniaturization

We are going to start war with Persia pretty soon and we have a lot of trades that we are trading with Persia. What shall we reasearch too..??? Go after nukes or what?? Make a careful decision..Endgame is coming...

Discuss...

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

No more trades, especially not with Persia. We don't need it and I still like to play honorably, thus I prefer to not make deals we'll break.

If we continue research after Synthetic Fibres I'd go for Fission. Why not try to get to nukes, just in case the war with Persia and Zulu are not going as smoothly as hoped?

Rik Meleet said:
No more trades, especially not with Persia. We don't need it and I still like to play honorably, thus I prefer to not make deals we'll break.

I was thinking no more trades too...the games almost done...we got a lot of lux's too..:D

I am not going to post a new "Trades and what to research" thread for this next TC. Please discuss what we are going to research next for 1680 AD. There will be no, none, zip, trades because, well war...:D

Here is what we can research....
Fission (1 turn)
Recycling
Space Flight
Stealth
Miniaturization

I think we should continue to nukes. have a little fun for the victory TC...don't you think??

FUN FUN FUN!!

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Tech.

Top Bottom