Espionage
Amphibious War
Advance Flight

*Modern Age*
Ecology--Recycling
Rocketry--Space Flight
Fission--Nuclear Power
Computers--Miniaturization

The Techs to the right of the left techs is the off shoot of what we can research after that tech is done. This is going to be an important TC. We will be entering the Modern Age...We must make wise choices to win...Let them be good chices..

For the trades, we will need the GPT badly, so we need to amke some GPT trade...I hope these will do, but we can survive if we dont get any GPT trades...

Discuss...

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

the major question for tech research is: do we really need mech infanrty and modern armor or can we head straight for nukes. the following are the 2 possible queues:

Computers____________Rocketry
Ecology_______________Fission
Synthetic Fibers________Space Flight
______________________Sattelties

then of course one we finish one of those queses we can do the next

Note that we can trade { Steel + Sanitation } OR { Electronics } for the 174gpt deal. It's better than all 3.

I'd go with Steel and Sanitation, but size 13+ cities give a defense bonus. I'd give them Electronics, but that's 1 step closer to tanks. (Persia has 1 source of oil by Sardis). The Aztecs have 2. So, if we're at war with Persia soon, we'll atleast need an embargo with the Aztecs against Persia.

I would give them electronics to prevent them from growing. And I would cancel the incense deal in 5 turns. And probably not give them silks (except for ROP/MA vs. the Zulus). We should start depriving them of luxuries to cripple their productivity!

Research I would direct towards modern armor. We can nuke some of them, but with ma we can kill them all. :D

Even though it isn't the modern era just yet, I'd really like to head straight for Modern Armor. With mass upgrade, we'd pretty much have the run of the place. I suggest that you build airports in Santa Lucia and Vo Mimbre now instead of 4-8 turns from now.

Top Bottom