Trading luxury resources

benk

Chieftain
Hello,
I have some questions regarding trade, luxuries and amenities
- 1 luxury = 1 amenities for 4 cities. But which one ? if I have five cities for instance ? Does it go to the city with the lowest amenities ? Or the closest to its limit ?
- imported luxury: how can I know which citiy will benefit from the amenities ?
- Are the luxury sources I have already imported appaering in the available sources of my trade partner ? Because this very time consuming to check which luxuries I have already imported (and the icons are very small in the ressource report)
- I don’t see any notification saying that the trade exchange is finished (after 30 turns) Am I right ?

Thank you very much !

The game automatically allocates amenities to city that needs them the most.
You get no notification when the trade has run its course, you have to check it manually. However you can make these trade deals at the same moment you sign a friendship or an alliance and you get a notification when these diplomatic accords expire. This way you don't have to check so often, or never!

- Are the luxury sources I have already imported appaering in the available sources of my trade partner ? Because this very time consuming to check which luxuries I have already imported (and the icons are very small in the ressource report)
I highly recommend using Quick Deals UI mod, if you play Steam version. This is the single most useful UI mod and biggest time saver ever. Over 2-3 games It probably saves you enough time for another game, if you like to trade luxes and other resources.
Civ VI easily wins the Golden Raspberry Award for the game's UI, no competition really.

I highly recommend using Quick Deals UI mod, if you play Steam version. This is the single most useful UI mod and biggest time saver ever. Over 2-3 games It probably saves you enough time for another game, if you like to trade luxes and other resources.
Civ VI easily wins the Golden Raspberry Award for the game's UI, no competition really.
I recently got a decent lap top for CAD CAM software shenanigans

Was thinking of getting Civ6 so I could finally mod it to reaching it’s potential.

Got Civ4, played it a bit

Oh My God, like Civ6 reinvented the wheel in so many unneccessary ways and failed at it and I would say that UI is a close second to 1UPT

I’ll eventually get into Civ6 modding but I lack the time.

There are a lot of UI complaints I have for Civ6. For example, the 2 trebuchets vs. 2 bombards for the eureka baffles me why this was never fixed.

There are a lot of UI complaints I have for Civ6. For example, the 2 trebuchets vs. 2 bombards for the eureka baffles me why this was never fixed.
Boom's Text Fixes to your rescue (provided you're on Steam).

It was probably never fixed because Civ VI never left early access :(

In addition to that mod I recommend "Better Deal Window" and "Custom Notification" mods.

Custom Notification will notify you that the deal expired with leader X and Better Trade Window will let you know which deal exactly expired with an option ot renew it.

Top Bottom