tsiganoi

saddam_who_sane

Chieftain
I think it would be great to add gypsies as some minor culture in Eastern Europe. For example, they can provide +2 unhappiness, +1 free artist, they may harm piety and boost it back when persecuted (as jews). What do you think?

So it might work like Judaism? I think it's a good idea, but I doubt it would be worth implementing unless its mechanics were more unique. That's just my take, as a simple player of this mod.

That being said, this mod has been on development hiatus for quite some time now. The only hope of getting an updated version is if the old modders pick up development again, or, more likely, some other mod developer(s) resurrect it.

I think it would be great to add gypsies as some minor culture in Eastern Europe. For example, they can provide +2 unhappiness, +1 free artist, they may harm piety and boost it back when persecuted (as jews). What do you think?

Gypsies would be best as a corporation, I think, since they're not a religious group, and there is no mechanic in the game for cultures to be present in cities but not belong to any civilization.

Top Bottom