Turn 106 - 450 B.C.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Secure Site
Username: cfcteam
Password: zli94AB

The save game was played around five hours ago.

Another Ghuzz horseman has shown himself, though I assume it's a regular one fresh out of the camp. A swordsman out of Jiang Mapi is preparing to take revenge on the camp that caused us so much trouble.

Jiang Mapi has also created a workers (the population will grow back next turn). This worker will begin a road back to Yun Qiuling next turn. Jiang Mapi started an archer, and I hope it'll be able to switch to medieval infantry soon.

Zhi Gang was switched to settler. It will be done in three turns. I ask Gingerbread Man to pull out his old city placement plan and poll a new site at once, that is, if we all agree that we need a settler. Another spearman is due to come of Shen Ling next turn, so it can be used to guard the new pioneers.

We're still keeping an eye on GCA troops - the old spearman was spotted, and a horseman that was near Cha Ching moved. Don't worry, we still have a sword covering it. To make up for the loss defenses, Cha Ching was garrisoned with a brand new spear.

GBM pulls out that dusty old map

Hmmm, it seems that there are only two decent sites at the moment. There is the one NW, NW, then west of Zhi Gang, where the wise are harboured.

The other is SW, SW, then west of Xiang Zhou. Why we named that city Xiang Zhou, is not known to me. May I please be enlightened, fellow peasants of the glorious People's Despotic Rulership Of Fanatikou?

Ahh, back to FortyJ's art of War. On that topic, who would like an RPG here? One like my Quirnial Province landowner game, that never took off? (see my sig)

Heh, I just mention RPG and no-body posts in the thread :rolleyes:

Settler will be out in two turns. Are there any better positions apart from what I posted? Which would you prefer?

Top Bottom