Turn 147 - 310 AD

The Settler is a Brazucan one. That won't hurt our plans as long as he's wearing crimson red, right?

akots said:
There is nothing in the consitution about locations for voting or Anarchy.
For how long are we suppost to be in Anarchy?

Probably for another 2-3 turns, after which we should sign on for another round of it. Otherwise we will lose 20-30 gpt that we don't have --- meaning that we will lose at least one unit per turn.

Donovan Zoi said:
Probably for another 2-3 turns, after which we should sign on for another round of it. Otherwise we will lose 20-30 gpt that we don't have --- meaning that we will lose at least one unit per turn.
Excuse me for not following through the dusty archives of the turns. Is there a reason why we are in anarchy? are we changing to another government or does it have to deal with the UN's rules? :confused:

I put us into anarchy to save troops during my unauthorized turn-play session. Perhaps that's why I was not invited to play again. ;)

I also thought of something: if another team makes any sort of comment/thread at the UN regarding our fleeing galleys, please say nothing. Anything one types over there could give something away/begin yet another flamewar.

Regentman: I agree with the silence at the UN-policy.
But some response to some remarks or questions will have to be given. That's the task of the teamcaptain (Ankka). I would prefer if he checks with me first.

I am also more than willing to be the spokesperson for CFC at the UN, in case Ankka hasn't got the time or the desire to do it.

Me neither. A fitting job for the local moderator. ;) But only if Ankka doesn't respond or let's you do it. He's still marked out as #1 for the job.

I'm watching but my interest in Civ 3 dropped to zero during this year, so I haven't really felt like being active here...

I retire or something and leave the job to Rik I have no interest in talking at the UN to those... um... villains. Or anything. I'd have left but I wanted to see what happens in the end...

Top Bottom