Turn 161 - 450 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Well, the game is finally back underway. Here's the scoop:

Apolyton Disbands Gifted Cities!

That's right, the Apolytonian canal cities are no more. I will need to arrange a meeting with Apolyton to get to the bottom of this new development. Hopefully by Tuesday.

Markets in 2 Turns

The cities of Shen Ling and Jiang Mapi will be producing Marketplaces in 2 turns. This will improve our economy greatly.

Believe it or not, that's about it. Look for screenies tomorrow, and I will work on the save access situation as well. I apologize that the weekend sort of got away from me and now I have to be at work in 5 hours. The whole mess of screenshots and saves will be sorted out soon, I promise.

Also, as this marks the official commencement of Term 5, I ask that all leaders please open their threads. I will do this tomorrow as well.

Once again I'm a mere citizen...:D

Great, what'll we do after those markets? settlers or riders?

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Also, as this marks the official commencement of Term 5, I ask that all leaders please open their threads. I will do this tomorrow as well.

It's about time!!!! And now that it is officially Term 5, should the people on the distribution list expect to be getting their regular e-mails??

Woohoo!!!!

Hopefully we'll soon see that peace offering - is it confirmed that is part of the settlement? If so, who is supposed to offer it to who? We need to make sure all parties have that clarified.

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by deshelbr

It's about time!!!! And now that it is officially Term 5, should the people on the distribution list expect to be getting their regular e-mails??

Actually, I was able to send the 450 AD per-turn save to those who were already entered in the email server. I will check those records against our Save Wanted thread to see who is missing. You may have been one of those, deshelbr. Sorry. :(

Daveshack, there is a thread stikied for it on top and just put that info, it looks good. About APO disbanding the cities does that mean that GWT is now going to attack CGN? And if so are we going to come to CGN's aid?

Great, lookin to get involved guys, I'm from the 1BC site as a Supreme Court Judge so I'd say that I have a bit of experience under my belt:goodjob:

Any openings available?

Welcome, bluice! :D

Sadly, we have just completed an election cycle and will not hold one for another 25 turns. However, feel free to request a deputy position in one of our Goverment threads(the ones that start with "Term 5"). Or just feel free to post your opinion on any topic. Every 2-3 days, a new turn thread like this will pop up meaning that the game was advanced, so there may be new business to talk about.

We have found that a relaxed ruleset works better here, so that we can focus our energies on the opposing teams rather than the minutae of law. However, if you want to take a gander at our current Constitution, you can find it here.

Good stuff Don, listen how do I get added to the save list as well. I presume there isn't a thread to just peruse the saved game is there or from reading the previous posts on this thread I see DaveShack (I think thats his name, sorry mate if I'm wrong) requested being added to a mail list.

Another thing, how do I get my good ol' Boxing Kangaroo avatar imported into this site and being used as my avatar. I remember reading somewhere that you need 500 posts or something like that to attain this new avatar status. With you being a Mod I would appreciate a string pulled if possible so that I may spread my glorius patriotism this way:rolleyes: :D

Thanks for ya help...:wavey:

There is a save game mailing list stikied that you will need to put yuor e mail address in to get the save. And it is 300 posts to get a custom avatar.

Top Bottom