Turn 51-100

Yup, I see the email. Will post the turn report after dinner.

Good catch with the iron mine. We knew they have IW because they've been chopping jungles in their north, but I hadn't noticed their mine resource. Good to know where it's located.

I take it we are using the usual tactic of waiting until CP finishes their turn until we make contact with them?[/QUOTE]

Why people do that?

We started doing it because it guarantees that we send the first message, so we are leading / directing the conversation.

No worries, that's completely understandable. Glad to see you posting a bit more here, hope that means you're feeling better.

If you do feel like jumping back into the skullduggery fun, we've got lots more rival cities to demo-hack now. Just let me know and I'll post the screenshots.

Thank you, Yossa, I am gradually recovering, but I am also horrible late on things I was supposed to do at work, so I will have to focus my energy there before I will have time for some demohacking fun ... But I have seen that you have been doing spledindly and keep extremely accurate tabs on all the rivals - I was really impressed with you e.g. pointing out recently Zulu city could not be conquered by barbarians or having detailed histories of every civ. Keep up the this great work!:goodjob:

Top Bottom