Turn Tracker / Save Info

I am having difficulty playing the save. It doesn't like the fact i have both verison of civ 4 and isn't running, I will send a pm to jeejeep to see if he can play it while i sought the problem out

I too am having trouble with the dual install. Hopefully I can get it worked out and sent ... otherwise, we may need an extension, as well ...

http://civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4573

Step by step how to do a dual install, basically copy the file to an alternate location, if need be zip it. patch up the original and then unzip, to play you have to run the civ4/warlords .exe from the copied file. i.e
c/programs/blahblahblah/civ4alternateinstall/civ4.exe (the one with the picture on). Not the main startup logo on the desktop as that will take you too the patched version of civ4. Hope this helps :)

Turn 194 to Aloha ...

Thanks for the suggestions, BC! If only it were that simple ... :sad:

1340 AD, turn 194 sent to Epsilon in 1.67.

Loco? It has been two days already

I am still having trouble with the dual install, will it play now, since 1889 said it he had upgraded the game? If so it I will be able to play it tomorrow hopefully

Sorry for the delays everyone.

No, I didn't upgrade. It was just a reminder that its still in 1.67 so I don't mix up which ones are upgrading and which arn't.

The problem i have is that i uninstall all of civ and reinstall the orginal and the 1.61 patch but when i try to the load the game, it gives me an error saying something about lock modified assets

I finally managed to get it working! :)

Turn 195 to Piffle!

1350 AD, turn 196 to Epsilon.

1360, Turn 197 to Piffle

Top Bottom