Turn Tracker / Save Info

Really the thing that takes the time is the turn update. Perhaps if there weren't so many enemy troops on/in our borders it wouldn't take me so long :mischief:

1795 played :)

i Have the save...should play within 24 hours. My job requires me to do some hurricane preps so I have had 2 14 hour days. Will play tomorrow.

1800 To Piffle. However Aloha's turn may be delayed.

Piffle is down to 3 cities...nukes are bad i told you so :p.

The choice was for the vote this turn. I oped for a singular currency as we all want +1 :traderoute: ;)....haha

I am playing it now... and sent just didnt post. IF you gusy can get me a turn prior to night fal ltomorrow. I can play it. I think otherwise see below

Do not send another turn to our mail box till you hear from me. I have it set to auto forward to my personal box. IF the game must continue past next week( Wed/Thursday). Please talk to BC or Robi D and see if they can finish the game. I will attempt to update them. However they can read this post... the plan is simple. kill Piffle and dont get in a fight with epsilon.

We are debating on leaving...and we are over 80 miles form the coast. The entire southern part of the state will be largely devoid of human life as of tomorrow night due to evacuations. This storm has the potential to the strongest hurricane to ever hit the US. I am on search and rescue logistical support so I will be busy.

See yall when I see yall. I will return as soon as I get a internet connection to let you know how we faired. I would love to be the one to see this game done...but yall do what you need to do.

Thanks Robbo! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone in harms way.

As far as I'm concerned - I'm happy to wait till Robbo returns to finish the game.
:salute:

The save is with Piffle, with me. I will play according to our normal schedule which usually means about 48 hours... allowing for the usual team imput time.

However, I think the game should be put on hold until Robboo is able to come back. There's no real reason to rush to finish this, right? I'm fine with waiting as long as it takes for Aloha to be present and involved :)

We all hope you guys fare well through Gustav. :salute:

I'll join Aloha and play the saves if there are no objections.

Well, Robboo did say that he'd like to be the one to see the game through to the end... :dunno:

Which team starts the turn? I think Aloha does, which means that we should know the outcome when they open the save, correct? :hmm:

I'm not very inclined to go against Robboo's wishes, personally. It's not like the game is at a critical moment or anything ;)

there are 2 turns left. Piffle is playying the begining of the turn.

They get to vote
Aloha gets to Vote
Epsilon plays.
Piffle Plays
Aloha Plays
Epsilon Plays
Piffle Plays
Aloha Plays
Epsilon gets notice ofthe vote (and hopefully wins)

Play it... if its that close. I got at most 18 hours of power maybe more if I am lucky. IF i make it 24 hours with power I wont loose power. Play the game or at least hold it to Wed. One way or the other WED I will know my situation.

Monday it hits adn Tuesday morning it starts leaving. 24 hours of rain and wind...

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be back at work until Tuesday morning :sad:

I guess I should have played anyway while I was still at work earlier today. :wallbash:

I'll play Tuesday by 1pm est :)

True, that :)

Our little empire was granted 21 votes in the UN :trophy:

It's really the screenshots and posting the turn update that takes the time ;)

Well I may be able to play the turn if its Tuesday or Wed

1889 I WILL BE IN TOUCH. :) Call it a personal thing but I really would like to finish out the game.

I think for sticking it out Robboo you deserve that honour. Also what is a couple of extra days? the game has been active for over 2 years :eek:

cool guys no electricity for me only lap top taht doesnt have civ.

bad admage in area but i am perfectly fine. worse hit was one of my citrus trees snapped when some ideas infaltable boat flew into my yard. its my boat now. :) dumb idiots...

worse hurricane i have ever seen, here any way. trees just twisted adn snapped. I may get pictures except for teh fact my camera seesm to be dying. I expect electricty prior to the weekend. the lap top can be recharged in car so this is not an issue for me contacting you guys.

I appreciate you guys holding it for me.

1800ad sent :)

There is absolutely no way Piffle can allow the treacherous Hawaiians the Presidency of the UN :nono:

Therefore Piffle has voted for the team that verily exhibited an ace diplomatic game: Epsilon.

...and Piffle will be there for the announcement of the results. :trouble:

treacherous....you trade raped us and attacked us before we finaly attacked you...

I play when I am able..electricty not likely for 24 or more hours

Top Bottom