Turn Tracker Thread

Turn 101 - 350 BC

We declared war on Mavericks, and reduced the research slider to 0% to save gold for upgrades.

• pindicator is chopping the plains hill 2E of Canopus to hurry the barracks and to prepare to mine it.
  • Toch is mining the green hill between Sirius and Alpha Centauri

Spoiler :

• Mariner dropped off the Confucian missionary at Vega. Both will move into Vega next turn.
  • Lord Parkin moved to the last plains hill in Vega to mine it next turn.
  • hell hound and AlphaShard moved to the copper hill in Arcturus. One worker will move to the hill 1E next turn while the other will road the copper.
Spoiler :

Hebe is healing in place and Astraea in watching the SE coast of Bode.

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 102 - 325 BC

• The missionary spread Confucianism to Vega (reduced the time to build the forge by 1 turn).
  • The caravel moved to Vega to heal.
  • The barracks is completed in Arcturus, and it is now building a maceman.
  • AlphaShard is roading the copper hill, and hell hound moved to the hill 1E to start building a road next turn.
  • Enterprise picked up the settler and is moving to the city A site.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

• Sirius, having finished the settler is now building a worker for Rigel.
  • The borders have expanded in Rigel

Spoiler :

Turn 103 - 300 BC

Caravel Moved toward Arcturus.
Warrior moved toward AC.
I added Archer to Canopus build queque.
Spoiler :

Galley moved toward Site A and disembarked the Settler.
Spoiler :

Hell_hound started mine (sorry I thought that's what we were doing)
Spoiler :

No other worker actions could be taken this turn. End of turn has not been hit, we can finish Astro in 7.

Demographics:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0131.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0131.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 446
  • Civ4ScreenShot0130.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0130.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 456
  • Civ4ScreenShot0132.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0132.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Civ4ScreenShot0133.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0133.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 467
Turn 104 - 275 BC

• Enterprise moved 1SE + 1S, and settler disembarked to the city A (Procyon) site.
  • AlphaShard began mining the grassland hill 1E of the copper, and hell hound moved to the same hill.

Spoiler :

• The Mavericks work boat continued north. Our new caravel moved east along the south coast of Sol to guard our north/east flank.
  • Toch finished mining the grassland hill between Alpha Centauri and Sirius. AC's new citizen is now working that mine to speed up the forge.
  • HUSch moved 1W to cottage the silk tile shared by Canopus and AC.
  • pindicator began mining the plains hill 2E of Canopus.
  • Canopus is now building an archer for garrison duty.

Spoiler :

The banana plantation is finished in Rigel:

Spoiler :

Discussion and city overview here.

Turn 105 - 250 BC

• Procyon was founded at the city A site. It is working a grass hill and building a work boat for one of it's two clams.
  • Enterprise is returning to Sirius to pick up the worker for Rigel.
  • AlphaShard and hell hound are mining the grass hill shared by Arcturus and Procyon.
  • Lord Parkin finished mining the plains hill in Vega.

Spoiler :

• On Bode, Canopus finished the archer, and is building a maceman.
  • Toch moved to forested plains hill south of Alpha Centauri.

Spoiler :

• On Anjennida, caveman1917 moved to the marble to begin a quarry.
  • Our caravel is shadowing the Maverick work boat.

Spoiler :

No sign of any Maverick/Merlot units except a WB moving into the channel south of Bode.

Discussion here.

Turn 106 - 225 BC

• The mine between Arcturus and Procyon is finished. hell hound moved 1SE to build a road to Procyon.
  • Lord Parkin is moving to the pigs jungle hill near Procyon.
  • Hebe has been upgraded to a maceman.
  • The new maceman (Metis) finished in Arcturus and is moving to garrison Vega.
  • The next build in Arcturus is an archer to garrison Vega or Procyon.

Spoiler :

• The new worker (T. Claudius) in Sirius moved to the plains hill 1S to chop while waiting for Enterprise.
  • Toch started chopping the plains hill 1S of Alpha Centari.
  • The Archer garrisoning Canopus has been named Flora.

Spoiler :

• We whipped the granary in Rigel. Overflow hammers will go to a work boat.
  • The maceman on the horse hill (Juno) moved 1SW to start scouting.
  • A barb galley appeared north of the Mavericks work boat. Our second caravel wil let in dispense with the Mavericks work boat.

Spoiler :

I traded maps with Amazon again to reveal their blocking city at the base of the eastern arm.

Discussion here.

Turn 107 - 200 BC

We sank the Maverick work boat and moved the caravel to the clams tile.

Spoiler :

Hell hound is building a road to Procyon. AlphaShard moved to the same tile, and Lord Parkin moved to the hill 1E of the copper. Next turn hell hound will finish the road and AlphaShard and Lord Parkin will move to the pigs hill via the new road.

Hebe moved 1SE to reveal the other tile and to watch the land bridge to Bode.

Spoiler :

Following HUSch's suggestion we swapped the flood plain cottage and silk forest tiles between Canopus and Alpha Centauri.

Canopus:

Spoiler :

Alpha Centauri:

Spoiler :

We switched Vega from a mine to the farm tile for this turn (also HUSch's suggestion):

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 108 - 175BC

As soon as I go to post I see from the tracker post above that I've mucked up the workers on Bode, sending them off every which way instead of to the pigs. They're ready to build more mines anyway, which we do need, but hurrying up on the pigs might have been better. Sorry.
Spoiler :

Rigel workboat done, and settled the clams. Rigel started a forge, although I wasn't really sure what to build. Feel free to change it.
Spoiler :

Not much news on Sol. Sent one worker off to build another cottage on Sirius, as it will have a happy citizen back in two turns, and another ready to do something with another of the silks.
Spoiler :

Discssion here

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0122.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0122.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 385
  • Civ4ScreenShot0121.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0121.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 410
  • Civ4ScreenShot0120.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0120.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 391
Turn 109 - 150 BC

I moved the research slider to 10%. This will let us finish Astronomy next turn, while still putting 104 gold in the bank. Next turn we should reduce to 0% research.

On Bode, the maceman finished in Canopus. We are building another maceman for garrison duty there and moving the archer in Canopus to Alpha Centauri (arrives next turn). The warrior in Alpha Centauri will then move to Sirius for MP duty to deal with unhappiness.

Toch and T. Claudius are mining hills in Alpha Centauri and Sirius respectively, and HUSch is chopping the silk tile in Canopus. The last worker boarded Enterprise, and is moving to Rigel.

Spoiler :

On Bode, hell hound moved to the Procyon pigs tile to build a road. AlphaShard is building a road on the hill in Procyon, and Lord Parkin is mining a hill in Arcturus.

Spoiler :

Hebe moved 1SE to watch our southern frontier.

Spoiler :

Our caravel Mariner is moving toward the Mavericks home island to scout.

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 110 - 125 BC

We completed research on Astronomy, began researching Engineering, and received Philosophy from CDZ. The research slider was set to 0%.

The work boat was completed in Rigel and work started on a forge. The worker HUSch arrived and disembarked.

Spoiler :

Sirius completed the forge and started a East Indiaman. The warrior from Alpha Centauri is moving to Sirius for MP duty.

Spoiler :

Hebe is on Sentry duty at the entrance to Bode. The second maceman on Anjennida is scouting the south, but the blocking Amazon city should prevent Merlot units from approaching from the east, so she will head back north toward the horse hill.

Spoiler :

The caravel Mariner continued toward the Mavericks home island.

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 111 - 100 BC

Quatronia offered us this deal, which I accepted for the health benefits:

Spoiler :

Alpha Centauri finished it's forge, and is now building a maceman. Canopus changed builds to put a lighthouse at the front of the queue so it can work more tiles.

Spoiler :

The new worker at Rigel started a cottage, and Enterprise was upgraded to an East Indiaman.

Spoiler :

On Bode, hell hound moved to the pigs tile in Procyon via the newly completed road and began chopping the jungle.

Spoiler :

We whipped a maceman in Arcturus:

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 112 - 75 BC

A barb galley appeared north of Vega. Enterprise is moving to intercept. I moved Pallas 1N to better spawn bust the north coast. I put an archer at the front of the build queue in Vega.

Spoiler :

Mariner is scouting the north of the Mavericks home island:

Spoiler :

Both AlphaShard and hell hound are chopping at the pigs in Procyon. Lord Parkin finished the mine in Arcturus.

Spoiler :

Juno has scouted around the southern end of Anjennida and is returning north (via the Mavericks road). There is a barb spear in Myrine.

Spoiler :

On Sol, pindicator finished chopping the silk tile and is now constructing a plantation. Toch and T. Claudius have completed mines in Alpha Centauri and Sirius respectively.

Spoiler :

With the completed mines, we changed tile assignments.

Sirius:

Spoiler :

Alpha Centauri:

Spoiler :

We offered Amazon the following deal:

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 113 - 50 BC

A barb galley appeared north of Vega. Enterprise is moving to intercept. Pallas is fortified on Oasis to better spawn bust the north coast. Archer is complete and fortified in Vega, now building a Macemen.

Spoiler :

Both AlphaShard and hell hound are pasturing the pigs in Procyon. Lord Parkin finished the mine in Arcturus and is now building a road.

Spoiler :

Juno has scouted around the southern end of Anjennida and is returning north (via the Mavericks road). There is a barb spear in Myrine.

Spoiler :

On Sol, Toch and T. Claudius are roading the south Gold for Sirius (2 turns). Moving recently built Macemen south to AC.

Spoiler :

We also got Horseback riding from Quatrona as well as exchanged world maps.

Please read Espionage thread for maps of Quat and Maverick territory.

Demographics
Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0014.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0014.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 307
  • Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 327
Turn 115 - 1 AD

On Sol: Two workers moved to gold hill to connect it with road (1 turn). Worker building road on Silk.

Spoiler :

On Bode: Arcturus is building a Spy.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

On Ajenda:

Juno is moving to the hill to block Barb Axemen.

Spoiler :

Demographics:

Spoiler :

Message from next turn: Barb city!

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 302
  • Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 280
  • Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 311
Turn 117 - 50 AD

On Sol, Sirius finished the East Indiaman and is building a settler for the horse city. T. Claudius moved 1W and is building a workshop for Sirius. Toch moved to the hill 1S and will build a road to connect the second gold, and then mine.

The maceman finished in Canopus is moving to meet the new East Indiaman. Canopus is now building Moai Statues.

Spoiler :

On Anjennida, HUSch is building a road to connect the marble. Juno is moving to scout the barb city.

Spoiler :

On Bode, The East Indiaman Nobody is taking it's load of macemen toward Anjennida, in case they are needed to deal with the barb city (and gain XP). Arcturus fiinished the spy and is now building a pikeman to help with our southern defenses.

Spoiler :

The research slider is set to 0%.

Turn 119 - 100 AD

Juno defeated one archer in the barb city and has 4.2 hp remaining. HUSch moved 1S of Rigel and started a road. caveman1917 is building a cottage on the last flood plain.

Spoiler :

pindicator is chopping the forested plains hill in Canopus.

Spoiler :

The mine is done in Procyon and hell hound has begun mining the the hill 1N:

Spoiler :

Two of our East Indiamen are moving toward the south of Bode. Our caravel is returning to pick up the spy.

Spoiler :

The last East Indiaman iis moving toward Anjennida with a maceman.

Discussion here.

Turn 120 - 125 AD

On Anjennida, Juno was promoted to City Raider I to speed healing, and the new maceman from Sirius disembarked to help fight the barb city.

Spoiler :

On Bode, our East Indiamen continue moving toward the south coast, our spy is ready to board the caravel, the maceman rom Vega and the pikeman from Arcturus have moved west to board the East Indiaman carrying 2 cats.

Spoiler :

We whipped the granary in Procyon, AlphaShard moved 1S to chop the jungle hill. Lord Parkin is building a road on the mined hill.

Spoiler :

Discussion here.

Turn 121 - 150 AD

Our caravel north of Anjennida survived an attack from a barb galley and is healing in place. The worker HUSch moved 1SW and is continuing to build a road to the horse city. The new maceman moved onto the horse hill and toward the barb city. The East Indiaman is ready to drop off the settler next turn.

Spoiler :

On Bode AlphaShard is building a road on the jungle hill. Procyon finished the granary and started a work boat.

Spoiler :

On the south coast of Bode, one East Indiaman dropped off the catapults and will head toward Mavericks territory. The other will drop off it's maces next turn. The pikeman moved to the same tile as the mace. The caravel picked up the spy and is heading toward the Mavericks island.

Spoiler :

On Sol, Sirius finished the settler for Anjennida and started another East Indiaman.

Spoiler :

We have moved the Espionage slider to 100% and have focused all our EP on Mavericks.

Spoiler :

Turn 122 - 175 AD

Mavericks troops are moving toward the center of the continent.

Spoiler :

Our caravel dropped off the spy on the Mavericks home island.

Spoiler :

Our macemen razed the barb city on Anjennida. Rigel finished the archer and is building a market. The settler arrived at the site of the horse city.

Spoiler :

Our troops are massing on the south coast of Bode. Lord Parkin moved 2E of Arcturus to build a farm.

Spoiler :

We finished the maceman in Alpha Centauri and started a aqueduct. The Moai Statues were finished in Canopus, and it started a trebuchet.

Spoiler :

The espionage slider is still at 100%.

Turn 123 - 200 AD

I whip in Sirius (Eastindian), Canopus and Arcturus (both Trebs), there 'll build a cat (next turn ready), in all with maximum production.
Vega has finished a treb, it goes east, next job crossbow.
Archenar (horse-city) founded at Anjen build granary.

Spoiler :

Our army goes at galleons and moved south, from there we can attack mavs town at the north coast of spire or land at their home isle.
Spoiler :

Mavs power is heavy in the last turns.
Spoiler :

Demo after whip
Spoiler :

other pics and discussion here

Attachments

• Sir 200 F1.JPG
    Sir 200 F1.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Sir 200 demo 2.JPG
    Sir 200 demo 2.JPG