Turns 101 - 110

I would deploy some men in the jungle and around TNT borders just to be safe, and to block settlers.

xyourxmomxcorex said:
I would deploy some men in the jungle and around TNT borders just to be safe, and to block settlers.
I like this idea. We have a number of spears in the interior, and a large number of mounties we could deploy on a blocking mission, in particular the silk area. If we are going to pay for these units, we should make use of them. The only drawback is a sneak attack, which we can see coming regardless.

Turn 109

I disbanded 4 spears for a net gain 8 gpt. I hope that I haven't offended you guys. Economy is still in bad state.

Look at image what bastard TNT have done :(

Attachments

• t108dnut.JPG
    t108dnut.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 221
We can still build a city there and take a couple of the silks, but in the end they will end up paying for their over extensions, nothing a few precision strikes can't fix once the peace treaty is finished:D

Well scratch those ideas. Let them build roads and connect our future luxuries for us. An alliance with KISS on them in 30 some odd turns will gain those luxes for the both of us.

Turn 110

KISS has sent us luxure spices. Unfortunately we have nothing to offer for them. Was there any discussion about this issue? I include 15gpt to deal. (picture 1)

Shelbyville builds Settler begins Settler
Never Again builds Worker begins Worker

Galley is sailing inside MIA's borders (picture 2). We received following message to our gmail inbox. We need to calm down MIA and told them that Galley is just exploring.

Dear Nobody

Congratulations about the recent issue of the Doughnutian Gazette, we found your account of our trade deal especially amusing. :clap:

Now ro business, we notice that a galley of yours has suddenly and unexpectedly appeared outside of Ithaca, the situation almost caused a general state of alarm to break out, it took some time to calm the citizenship and the militia has been stood down. Due to the current state of tenseness that MIA find themselves in, could you perhaps send advance notice in future? Our people are jumpy and uneasy due to the situation with KISS.

Just wondering the reason for the voyage, can assist you in anyway? Perhaps help to unload some excess ballast ... ummm ... vintage ballast ;)

Anyway if you require an area to stretch your legs, we welcome you to do so :yup: ... Ohhh with the proviso that you respect our borders as we have and continue to respect yours.

Yours sincerely

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister

Attachments

• t110dnutlux.JPG
    t110dnutlux.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 160
Arnt there meant to be no Immortals in the jungle? Anyway The boat thing was merely a misunderstanding and i will pass along this infomation. By the way could you please inform the FA department anytime a unit is going into someone elses terrirtory like that just so i can inform the concerned govt. It is only polite to do so.

Sringfield: Settler -> Settler

We have spices :goodjob: Active deals going on in attached image.

Monotheism in 47 turns. Income 32 gpt. Taxation 100 percent.

We should send compliments for K.I.S.S. Here is message they sent.

Here's the latest. We took the deal you offered. If you could let us know out-of-game about an offer, it would give us a chance to discuss it among our team before accepting or rejecting..

But we just wanted to make sure that the MIA Ivory didn't take over all the "shelf space" in the market at Crunch...

Enjoy the spices. We hope you are able to incorporate them into a new Doughnut recipie. If you should see Dinsog, tell him we are looking for him. Many are upset about the sabotage at our doughbolt bakery.

Best regards,
scoutsout.

Attachments

• t111dnut.JPG
    t111dnut.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 173
Did we land a troop in MIA land?? I mean really the foreign office likes to know these things in advance, MIA wont care if we tell them inadvance.

Never Again: Worker ->Worker

Founded Krispy Kreme: Courthouse (FP?)

Culture borders expand in Glazed

Monotheism in 46 turns
Income +31gpt

Dear Nobody

We notice that Explorer, a fellow traveller has unloaded on the Green Continent, by the looks of him he is one who has experienced the terror and glory of war. We hope that he enjoys our fresh air and rest assured he will be made welcome by our citizens.

But beware that this continent, as yours, is still untamed and that if he continues west he will encounter a nest of savages. Please do not be alarmed, we have the situation under control and are in the process of drawing lots among our soldiery as to whom gets the honour of ridding this menace from our lands.

Feel free to wander anywhere that you wish, as long as you respect our borders we will extend the same curtesies as you have our traveller.

Yours sincerely

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister

Turn 113

Barnpolis founded ->Worker

Dispersed a barb camp +25g

Science slider 50. Monotheism in 9 turns.

TNT is planning to steal wine resource. (picture)

Attachments

• t113dnut.JPG
    t113dnut.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 182
They can't reach it without leaving the jungle, and if they do leave the jungle you know what to do :hammer:. It seems their strategy is to try to get as many resources as possible although they are leaving themselves open for attack in the future.

Also have we accumilated enough gold to rush a few buildings through?

Robi D said:
Also have we accumilated enough gold to rush a few buildings through?

Well, I cash rushed courthouse in FP city. 300gp spent, and 180gp remain.

A couple of Aqueducts is ready soon. What should we build in cities next? Marketplaces or military units?

I wouldn't worry about TNT too much they are streching themselves very thin, although we should get some cities into the border region to claim the silks.

As for what we should build next, i think we need marketplace more given our large military budget, so we can build on our military later on.

I've just had an idea that would piss off TNT in a major way, but be perfectly legitimate within the peace treaty. We could build a city on or next to the gems (see screenshot), then cut the road that leads to the rest of TNT's cities. Because it would be in our borders it our right to pillage the road. This would mean they would need to make another connection.

Turn 114

Robi D, Settler is in its way to the gems.

------------------------------
Shelbyville: Settler ->Settler
Never Again: Worker ->Settler
Chocolate: Aqueduct ->Palace (Leos prebuild)
Sugar: Aqueduct ->Marketplace
Glazed: Worker ->Worker
Krispy Kreme: Courthouse ->FP
------------------------------

Monotheism in 9 turns (-28gpt)

Top Bottom