Turns 200+

From the looks of it, there's been some remarkable Game of Thrones style action on the turns forum, with a tremendous political tussle for the Mayan Throne. Hulkmusclor is back on the throne for the moment, but may yet be overthrown for Oxyphenbutazone and the dragons. I guess that must have slowed the game somewhat.

As for whether any Civ has been played, however, I guess we'd need 2metra to start posting again to know.

Heheh, Season 4 time I guess isnt it?

Well, about the game, this was our team last turn of GA. We will get Artillery hopefully next turn and the Aztec threat is over I can say. SO is over our advancement in the Maya lands. MZ said he will wait for tanks before he continue there. I wonder if we need to keep military presence there at all to be able to claim prizes if eventually Maya fall completely or we dont have to worry about Ottomans get all of Maya, because this will hardly ever happen?

Ot4e (Aztecs) is talking to MZ (Ottomans) all the time whispering poison in his ears about us, but Ot4e did quite poor on the politic front in the past that I doubt MZ will listen to him. To add to this I scared the $hit out of MZ by explaining him how Ot4e won 4 out of 6 times the Civ4 duel world championship and the other 2 times he simply did not participated, so most probably MZ will want to have a final rumble with anyone else than Ot4e. Metagaming as it is called in RB. Popular psychology as I call it.

The game have serious problem with crashing when Maya ends turn - it crashes and stops working on the server, so now we are trying to figure out what is causing this and a way to avoid it. Anyone knowing something about this?

Top Bottom