Turns 81-90 Summary Thread

jeejeep

qwertyuiop
Turn 81

Pennsylvania is founded in the agreed spot near the copper. Borders will expand to include the copper in 10 turns. It started a granary, but I just made that up(need suggestions).

B&O has a barracks in two and growth in four. It is size four.

SL has growth in one and a temple in three.

Reading has a granary in 18, but that will change with growth (three turns).

We have monotheism in two turns.

Discussion: What to build when current builds are finished/in place of current builds? Should we still go for sailing next after Piffle has completed the great lighthouse?

depends can u you post what we can build after we have done this

Piffle got the great lighthouse? RATS!

damm means we cant use water tiles to full extent

well the lighthouse give us a clue to there location
mena they got an island or somthing like

open space being the sea

Turn 82

SL has grown and we are about to found Judaism, probably in Pennsylvania.

No time to write more and I'm not feeling well. Maybe more later.

:hammer: - at this point we could use some more workers, especially before settling our next city. suggest B&O build a worker followed by a buddhist temple while waiting for copper to be hooked up, then producing nothing but axemen for quite awhile. SL could also build a worker followed by a settler and then a much needed library.

Getting Pennsylvania's Corn farm up before it culturally expands to include the copper deposit, and a road built to the copper (pre-boarder expansion) should be a priority for our two existing workers. Also, there is no need to build a road on the corn farm while our workers are needed elsewhere, the resource will automatically be "hooked up" to our trade net work via the river (plus we don't need the health bonus right now anyway).

Turn 83

Lots of news. Besides what's in this post, go to the Diplo thread for our correspondance with Innovia.

Alpha wolf moved onto a hill from which he can see Ploughland, an Innovian city. It is mostly a floodplain city and is defended by an Axe.
Plloughland0000.JPG

Judaism was founded in Pennsylvania. Shold we switch to Organized Religion?
Judaismpenn0000.JPG

B&O fininshed a barracks and started a fast worker (only four turns)
BO800BC0000.JPG

SL needs something (fast worker?) to build next turn when it finishes a temple.
SL800BC0000.JPG

One worker is starting a farm near Pennsylvania, the other will start a road to the copper after he finishes with a cottage near SL.

We started on sailing (six turns)

wow, ploughland is a nice city for a philosophical leader.

yes, we should immediately switch to Organized Religion since we are spiritual and there is no penalty.

aargh... we're gonna lose, no matter what...

Ya... but we are researching fishing and stuff and someone has CoL?

Ya... but we are researching fishing and stuff and someone has CoL?

they're called "wonders" and they do wonderful things. considering we are industrious, we should build some as well. However that requires Planning in any multiplayer game. So, quit whining and start planning. Or at least ask decent questions like: "we are researching fishing and stuff and someone has CoL. What can we do to increase our science rate?"

Oh yeah... I just remember why I posted that first message. wasn't about tech. Was about someone else having an FP city :D BTW, what are the other team's civs?

SL completes temple, starts worker. B&O is also building one, they will bring us to four total. Then we need some military big time.

Accept the open borders from Innovia as discussed in the diplo thread.

Four turns on sailing. After that what?

Both workers are working near pennsylvania, ready to connect copper ASAP

We are actually doing rather well on demographics now.
Demos7750000.JPG

yes, looking good indeed. And it's not like we're that far behind others militarily. Just need a few axemen to spread out in case of barbs and we'll be good their too!

Turn 85

Not much going on. Since we have open borders with Innovia, alpha wolf is busy moving into position to explore their capitol city area.

In other news, a barb warrior has appeared outside Pennsylvania. It should be okay, as we had two warriors in the city.
barbw7500000.JPG

jeejeep - What should we build next in B&O?
just finished a temple, right? We just need one product while we wait for axmen, what about a granary? We don't need it right now, but we need to waist a few turns here so why not get it done. The other option would be to work on a settler so that we can push one out after 2 or 3 axemen.

i go with that idea

Turn 87

Seems we will get the axes just in time. We should get them in about eight turns, as the borders of Pennsylvania expand in four and building a mine also takes about four turns. However, their are barb warriors at the borders of both Pennsylvania and Reading.

Reading had to switch from a granary(19) to a warrior(5) because of the barbarian threat.

B&O finished a worker, actually, not a temple, and started a granary(9) as suggested.

SL was also building a worker, but it is about to finish. What should we build there next?

We are explaoring Innovian territory and they are in ours too. Nothing important yet but if there is I'll get a screenshot.

Sailing finishes next turn. What should we research next?

Top Bottom