Two orange civs at the same time ?!?!

fonz

Chieftain
There wer 7 oponents i destrpyed the cartaginians. I then found there replacements the english a little while latter i found the greeks!!

this was a major AI error two orange civs at the same time!

has anyone else had an error like this?

how dare you destroy the Carthaginian empire! This means war!
Just kidding. All i can say is, freaky! maybe the greeks died or the settler for them was killed during the next AI turn, and the computer automatically made a new civ, and that's what you saw the next time. or you might just have a civ II thats really screwed up. upload the game to the sight, i might be able to figure it out. post when you do it!

unfortunatly i dont have the game any more. it was ages ago when it happened. But the english civ did not get killed. there were two orange civs.

shoot-alright then. GTG, tend my civ-just took over China-Mao=:arrow:
i never liked Mao anyways. :king:

Watch it, I allways play as the Chinese.
Gives me an excuse to have a stupidly large popultion and aitrforce :).

well, do you always play as Mao? i could've been talking about THE Mao tse Tung you know-he wasn't high in my Dictator role model list ever. the chinese, though, in ancient times, were very cool-who else built a wall visible in space that also ends up being one of the best(other than Leo's workshop) wonders Civ II has to offer. maybe even cooler than the Indians-my usual player civ, though i usually rename them. *Time magazine cover-Jaipur voted best city to live in* :crazyeye: once again, no offense, it's just the chinese i decimated that i consider evil-they were bad-how dare they try to make a living! the nerve!

Your know, don't understand that last line at all. But I play as the Chinese because it suits my style of play.
Cruel Heartless and unyeilding :).

well, the gist of the message is, no offense to you, Boli, just offense to the chinese in the game i was playing
Your Chinese=as far as i know, alright
The Chinese i was fighting=bad

I'm building a ww2 scenario and when I was going to test it, the orange units captured the orange London and the govenment escaped drom the orange London to another orange town. Now that's spooky...

never seen that happen before-tho i did have quite a few incidents in Civ I where i captured my own city(and got money too).

I had one time recently when I was tinkering with the colors, ended up with two civs that looked very close (white and a very pale grey)... was so confusing I had to go back and make the grey darker.

Did you know that when you bribe barbarian leaders you get a diplomat. Is that wierd or what. Some times what i do is allow a far off city to get captured by barbarians and bribe their units for Cheap prices. With Sun Tzu academy that makes a wholesome army.

Tell what you know about barbarians.:scan:

originally posted by Demloth of Dol Amroth
who else built a wall visible in space that also ends up being one of the best(other than Leo's workshop) wonders Civ II has to offer.

The Great Wall of China, contrary to popular belief, isn't actually visible from space. anywho...

#1: I think that the Greeks are the best to play as, because I hate fighting them.
#2: How can you change civ colors?....I never tried.

Chinese? Greeks?
No, the best CIV is the French.:lol:
Besides I had two pink CIVs
Hey Nylan can I add you to my buddy list?:worship: :worship:
I am your eeevil minion!!

MMH? oh, with the map editor.:crazyeye:

Originally posted by Patches97
Chinese? Greeks?
No, the best CIV is the French.:lol:
Besides I had two pink CIVs
Hey Nylan can I add you to my buddy list?:worship: :worship:
I am your eeevil minion!!:crazyeye: