UEFA Cup 2006/2007

Braga won 4-0 against S Liberec. I didn't watch the game, just saw the goals, but you can't argue with a 4-0. :) Their campaign is back on track, and that means that in this round portuguese clubs remaining won 3 games and drew 1, which is a good result.

willemvanoranje said:
what is it with Danish clubs this year??

They get to play dutch clubs often? :mischief:

I'm happy Feyenoord didn't have to play, hopefully, they'll be better in a few weeks.

willemvanoranje said:
Well, that would've been the explanation if FCK hadn't won against Manchester United as well.

Dutch goalies then?

Dutch-speaking goalies?

Ok, either dutch players or clubs or whatever. It definitely is a dutch thing though. :p

But FK Copenhagen's best player and scorer against Man Utd is a swede. :D And it was still a dutch goalie on the other side. :p

now that was a curious end for the game Basel - Nancy

in the 92nd minute it was 2-2 when Nancy launches a counter and Basels keeper Costanzo stops the attacker with a foul, getting Red and a penalty shot. Basel's star player Petric took his place ..... and held the penalty :lol:

not that it changes that much, in the last round pretty much everything has to end right for basel to still make it....

Besiktas beat Club Brugge 2-1, So a draw against Bayer Leverkusen is enough to see us through.

If Feyenoord would make it, they'd be kicked out anyway probably :cry:

We weren't, I guess we were lucky, and of course, it wasn't really Feyenoords fault, Nancy allowed the fans to enter the stadium.

Yeah well, still.. Feyenoord can't go freely of course. Nice action though; Feyenoord's only win in this years UEFA Cup edition (in 6 games), and it brings them to the second round!

Acceptable 3-0 win of Ajax over Zulte-Waregem by the way. Those Belgians really kept running and running, but it was clear who was the better team. Great performance by AZ by the way, at least in result. Haven't seen the match just yet.

Feyenoord- Tottenham will be hard for Feyenoord.
Ajax- Werder Well, Werder finished just behind Barca and Chelsea, so this one is going to be hard too.

Top Bottom