UN Request- Custom Name

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
This one is fairly straight forward, its just the details we want to put in the civ description (sorry if i'm stealing your thunder robboo:) )
We need

Leader Name- ?
Civ Description- Alohan (Empire/Republic/Federation ect)
Short Description- Aloha
Civ Adjective- Alohan

Most of it fills in itself except for our leaders name and what we want to be, an Empire or Republic ect.

Maybe we can be a Republic with Big Hula Girl as our leader.
Give your suggestions/preferences here

no problem Robi D.. dam aussies.:) I know you would be insulted if I called you a New Zelander, so I will hold that back till I need it. :)

I like the hula girl idea..but she needs to be pretty to distract the idiots in tubby and whomps group. Now that I think of it, she doesnt have to be pretty but just holding a beer.

As far as leader name...how about. Wannahaukalooggie ( want to hauk a looggie)

/blantant rip off of "Finding Nemo" but when your kids watch it EVERY day...what do you expect.

I got another name..if we go with a chick for a leader ...

Wannaseemenaked...

Ok I will probably regret this tomorrow after the bottle of wine wears off...celebrating a big contract tonight.:)

robboo said:
no problem Robi D.. dam aussies.:) I know you would be insulted if I called you a New Zelander, so I will hold that back till I need it. :)

[While holding the kiwi's back from tearing robboo limb from limb] Being called a kiwi wouldn't bother me too much, however the suggestion it would might upset the kiwi's ;)

no problem Robi D.. dam aussies. I know you would be insulted if I called you a New Zelander, so I will hold that back till I need it.

[While holding the kiwi's back from tearing robboo limb from limb] Being called a kiwi wouldn't bother me too much, however the suggestion it would might upset the kiwi's

Robboo you got a lot to learn but the tasman relationship, We hate them they Love us :)

I had a roommate that was an aussie...he said that there was nothing worse than a New Zealander except for a New Zealander sheep herder.:crazyeye:

/please know that I am only joking...I like to joke and kid around and based on my experiences Aussies and Kiwis are typically the same unless they are complete "wankers" then there is no hope for them anyway.

any thoughts on the subject of the thread.

what if we were Hawaiians?

Chief Aloha
Civ Description- Hawaiian (Empire/Republic/Federation ect)
Short Description- Hawaii
Civ Adjective- Hawaiian

for civ description, since we are a council of rulers, how about Hawaiian Oligarchy?

ybbor said:

Chief Aloha
Civ Adjective- Hawaiian

for civ description, since we are a council of rulers, how about Hawaiian Oligarchy?

I like your idea. Perhaps we could use (for civ description) "Hawaiian Archipelago"? (Just a thought)

ybbor said:

Chief Aloha
Civ Adjective- Hawaiian

i also think this is the best idea :)

Like it also...

pineapple on our flag?

I'll make the flag- I'm very good with photoshop.

I'm thinking a background of whatever our color is (for instance, Catherine would be orange), and have a lai around a pinnaple, perhaps with the hawaiin flag on the corner

Well if i read it correctly most people would like to use Hawaii/Hawaiian as the civ name. There hasn't been too much said over whether we would be an empire/rep etc. Is everyone happy with just the standard empire or do we want some more creativity.

according to wiki, the only modifier attached to hawaii was "Kingdom" So I say we use that.

empire...

We can change it to something else like Hegmony once we conquer everyone.

/Enders ( Shadow) Game fanatic...:D

i like Kingdom also. if we use that modifier, we could be either Kingdom of Aloha or Aloha Kingdom. (those are the only ones that make sense using kingdom to me)

ybbor said:

Chief Aloha
Civ Adjective- Hawaiian

IS this what we want with Empire for description.

i like the sound of kingdom instead of empire. empire sounds gives off an evil connotation to me, while kingdom conveys a message of nobility and power IMO.

OK guys I PM ed this to the admins..with kingdom as the descriptor.

Top Bottom