Unbalanced Greatest Earth Map [bnw]

elotar

Chieftain
So, firstly, credit for original design - @djvandyke (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=485015).

My main goal was to be even more "roleplaying", so I've changed starting conditions of civs to encorage more "historical" development (as much as it can be achived with AI), cover lands with forests and add some other minor modifications.

A little explanation of idea - antique mediterranean civs (Rome, Greece, Cartage, Persia) got better starting positions, other bonuses and open path for new cities, so they are expected to lead at the beginning. But than empty "new world" will be reachable, so seafaring civs can catch up. Asia is a wild card thou.

CST used to "divide" civilisations, not meant to be in the conflict at the beginning as well as make open passage throu bollenecks. Used phynician cities not in the "real" positions for it.

Its WIP, but on this stage feedback from comunity (how it feels in general, what can be addet to civs for more interesting AI behavior or player experience, some other thoughts) will be very helpful.

I'm totally failed in adding screens :wallbash:

Playable civs:
"easy"
Rome
Persia
Greese
Cartage
Egypt
Mongol
China
India

"normal"
Kelts
England
France
Spain
Nederlands
Danes
Germany
Russians
Korea
Japan
Songhai
Ephiopia
Zulu
Arabia

View attachment Elotar Great Earth.Civ5Map

Ver. 1.02 - Persia fixed
Ver. 1.03 - Mediterranean and baltic are now "lakes".
Ver. 1.04 - Lakes idea was dumb, removed. Some bugs fixed.

Screens could help to see...
A written list of enhancements can be helpful to see how...
Thanks...

Top Bottom