Unique Civ-Specific Great People Names

Is there anybody who still has the Python version of this mod? The download doesn't work anymore, and I'd like to include civ-specific names into my RFC modmod :)

The python files are supposed to be included in Giaus Octavius' WWII scenario, which can still be dowloaded last time I checked. I found two called Civ-Specific-Great-People-something in that scenario but I can't seem to get them to work when I put them in my mod. See if you can figure it out.

Hey someone worked it out to work in 3.19? Can anyone reupload the Python version for BTS (it could be old 3.13).

I checked the Pacific Version but I can't get it to work :(
I've coppied those two files but the game doesn't see new names. Do i need other files or set something sowhere else?

Just a guess but if your mod is BUG based then you need to add an entry in config\init.xml otherwise you need to have 3 files or the 2 files and amend one of the existing files to inform the game about the code

Yeah probably I've missing this amend. Because when I coppied all the python files from pacific mod it works.

What exactly needs to be ammended? I have been trying to figure this out for a long time. If you could tell me how to get this to work it would be really appreciated.

I can't get it to work, :(

Top Bottom