Unit: Crawler

Level

Prince
I did not have Civ3 on the computer I made this on so it may be a little big, I tested it and it works.
I may make a smaller one later.

I can't upload so I attached.
Get all five parts

Part 1

Attachments

• crawler pt1.zip
    298.3 KB · Views: 917
can i see a preview image please? :)

The preview

Attachments

• crawler9.gif
    crawler9.gif
    305.2 KB · Views: 4,945
why was the first file yamatodeath and where is the ini file. I dl all 5 files.

Originally posted by recon1591
why was the first file yamatodeath and where is the ini file. I dl all 5 files.
The first file has the INIs and readme I just tried it, don't know why you got yamatodeath, try agan.

Fantastic looking unit Level!!!:eek: The forum is developing a solid group "Mecha" type units, this will be GREAT for the late game upgrades etc. (I dont usually stop the game @ 2050).
Thanks! :goodjob:

Great job Level. :goodjob:. By the looks in the attack animation, I am going to use it as a futureistic mobile artillery platform, the All Terrain - Hevy Artiilery Platform (AT-HAP) :D. It will be the only artillery peace that can go through mountans and jungles ;).

Dang that walk is cool... it's hard enough getting a two legged unit to run and you've done it with eight. Great Job.

If the Y offset were changed to 0, it might fit somewhat on the game screen. That is one hell of a sweet unit, I couldn't imagine going through and redoing the whole thing just to make it a little smaller though.

BTW, the crawlerfidget.flc is named Crawlerfiget.flc...... so be sure to change its name to crawlerfidget.flc before you try to use it.

Also, probably realistically, you will not want to use ranged animation attack, as it looks like the ground sweeping laser is missing

Top Bottom