Unit: Crawler

JayaRe, you're new, but still, try not to dig up old threads...On a lighter note, welcome to CFC.;)

A very good work, Level!

The animations look great, but it is a little bit big.

But all in all a very good unit. :goodjob:

Do you know when this unit was released? TWO YEARS AGO. You Do NOT, Not ,Not NOT not NOT NOT NOT bump old threads. It isn't cool. Jesus. .the person Two posts above you was yelled at due to bumping.

Do Newbs even read the entire posts?

Wow, you have what, one month of seniority over this guy. Niiiice.

On the subject of Level... he went away afteronly making a few units due to real life problems, and hasnt come back.

Personaly I would like to see the DUMBEST Newbie Thread ressurection:.....an idiot asking Womaks when he will release the units he previewed, HAHAHA.

Moderator Action: Wyrmshadow, stop this flame war now!
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Originally posted by zulu9812
Thought you weren't posting here anymore...
No,but you are a good reason I don't post units here anymore.

Heh, take a deep breath and cool down Goldflash, it's only an old tread being ressurrected not the end of the world - it's a bit annoying but it's a nice unit - we're not going to die from seeing it again...

Perhaps take a leaf out of the yelling post you refer to, I'd say he's requesting and informing, maybe that'd be a better tactic? Trying to scare n00bs away aint nice... ;)

I can feel the love in this thread.

I actually have a point to MY post - This DOES look like a good unit, but it is all broken up into 5 parts. And I am lazy. Is there anyone out there who has actually DLed this unit, installed, and played it? Is it worth the trouble?

I would test it out, but I am at work right now. And like I said, I am lazy. :p

yeah, this is one of my all time favorite units, I highly recomend it. :D

Well AmeJustin, if you had Dl'ed the WOTW mod like you said;) then you would see that it is used as the Martian Marine.:p

Cheers Thorgrimm

Originally posted by Wyrmshadow
No,but you are a good reason I don't post units here anymore.

Really? Why is that?

I plan on using this as an advanced unit for the Insect-Bacteria Alliance in my mod. Technically it is an arachnid... but I can't be picky, I will take anything that I can squeeze into my mod even if I have to bend the rules a bit! :)

Top Bottom