Unit graphics in EMA, modified

Lecapenus_dk

Chieftain
Hi. This is my first post~

I was facing the same unitgraphics problem as Drtad and I decided to do somethink about it...

I've changed the artdefinesunits.xml so that the <shadownif> is the same as the <nif>. And it works! Here's the result.

In addition I've also eliminated the extra spear for the Berber cavalry, and convinced the Egyptian mameluk to stop being a ranged unit.

And finally I replaced some graphics for the units... the English Knight by Bernie as the new knight, European Longbowman (from Modfreak's Middle Ages Unitpack, acutally an archer) as the new composite bowman, the Russian Spearman from the Russo-Celtic Unitpack as the new spearman, and the 3Galleon pack uploaded by Darnell for a Carrack. Hope you enjoy them. :D

link

upper row: chevallier*, knight, berber cavalry
mid row: composite archer, longbowman*, spearman/bois spearman
lower row: halberdier*, carrack, cog*, galleass
*already there in the original v0.65 but doesn't show up

Great job!:goodjob: Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to download it, in the DB it says that the "link is in the moderation queue." :confused:

don't get it, is it the mod with the units or an add on. havnt tried downloading it.

@Ajidica: It is kinda like a hybrid addon/hotfix.

I was able to download now, very nice job.

so, is it a seprate mod or just an add on, and if an add on, how do i add it on?

in what folder? assets-art-?

its working but the swords graphic is the same and the knight and nau graphics have diapeared completly.

nau is fixed, didn't do anything to it so i have no clue

no more red dot for knight!! it was in the gothic huscarl folder.:crazyeye:

Top Bottom