Unit: Hover Copter

Level

Prince
This will be my last unit for a while.
Hover Copter.zip

If anyone has better sounds (using the Helicopter's) please post them.

I lost the animated GIF I had and can't make a new one.

Attachments

• hcopter.png
    hcopter.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 3,194
I was just at another thread and people were talking about X-Com, now I come to this one and it's Command & Conquer! All this nostalgia kind of makes me a little teary eyed.

BTW, there is a great site at "http://www.the-underdogs.org/" that has boatloads of classic free games to download. I'm finally going to give System Shock a whirl. System Shock 2 was an all-time classic for me. Shodan IS the greatest villain of all time.

"Why do you persist, Meat?"

Great Job! I love your work. :)

What I especially appreciate about your work is that your units "fit comfortably" with the game's overall look and feel. They look like they've just always belonged.

Just put it into my game. Looks fabulous! :D :)

My stats:

12/15/2 (treats all squares as roads) landunit. Costs 100 shields. Available with Robotics.

I am willing to make sounds 4 u.... May take a while as

A) My sound software is experiencing Problems
B) I have a queue of requests.

PM me for more info.

Senoj, you ca n make sounds any way you want for now (I may have specifics when I get back in two Years)

hetairoi22, how about this: "The ducted fan vertical takeoff light gun ship, has an armament of one 27 mm depleted uranium firing minigun firing 1800 rounds per minute, with reactive plate armor and a small transport bay." (Description from my dad)

I have a full AVI if you want to turn it in to a GIF.

Attachments

• hcopter avi.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 227
Excelent unit! I'm downloading it right now coz it will make an excelent upgrade for aerial units! Very well done!
BTW, can I interest you in making the Mammoth Tank from C&C? :love:

I love it!!! why its so good, i wish i had another one riight now, oh man, that hover copter was gooood.

I LOVE IT!!

Very nice unit, Level. This one caught me totally by surprise. I put it in my game last evening and it's a beauty. I renamed it to Jet Copter and made it available with Advanced Fighters, a tech I added beyond all the Modern Age techs. Definitely a cool unit.

Looks really nice !

It can be used at the same time than the dropship in a futuristic time.

Awsome Unit! When Balous future Infantry is finished I will add both units to the end of the modern age, Problem is I never get there, modern era games are so slow even small standard size maps, and most often Ive wiped out all oposition by then.

Some one should do a near future earth scenario, with just one or two hand picked units and a modified world map to show global warming and rising water levels.

Originally posted by Kingpin
I renamed it to Jet Copter and made it available with Advanced Fighters, a tech I added beyond all the Modern Age techs.
Kingpin, how do you add new techs? Is it hard to do?

Top Bottom