• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unit request: M11/39 WWII Italian tank

Luddi VII

Sheep farmer
I don't know if this unit is made (I've only seen the M13/40 and the L6/40 in the forums), but I request it anyway.

So it would be very appreciated if someone could make this unit, or give me the link to it if they know it's made.

Thanks

Here's some pics.

You might pm Wyrmshadow and ask if this is one of the 100's of units he is going to be doing for SOE. I know he is just getting started on the tanks.
If he is not doing it, there is one more thing you can do to increase your chances of it being made. If you post (or just get ahold of) a 3d mesh of almost any format your chances go from ~1% to ~80%
This is assuming Wyrmshadow is not already making it. Go gaze in his preview threads and you will see that there aren't many he is skipping.

I dont have one of those.

turbosquid.com
also google for "m11 3ds" "m11 lwo" and so on.
It is not easy to find an exact mesh of a rare unit. Just so you know. This is why if you do find it, it will dramatically increase the chances your unit will be made.
The alternative is for the unit creator to make his own mesh (or 3d model) this is less common due to the time involved.

FYI, if I dont have it, you won't find it.

Here ya' go Luddi. Two days, start to finish on this baby. About 2-3 hours were spent on trying to make the track follow the guide wheels and then move. Only the model is done, no Civ animation yet.

Attachments

• M11.jpg
    M11.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 37
That's impressive VJ, all from scratch?

Yes sir. I don't really know what prompted me to do it. I usually just like my ships, but I always wanted to try to make a tank, especially with fully working tracks.

Top Bottom