[UNITS] Aliens

Wonderblunder

Part Time Monster in the Closet
I've finally released my Alien Unit Pack!:D All units are based off of seZereth's Musteval units. (Except for ET) Hopefully you can find a use for them!

Screenshots and Animation information is in the Download page.
Alien Unit Pack

Since these are my first completely Blender-made units, there are a few bugs.

• The Jet Trooper flame effect, when viewing the back of the unit, appears to be in the front of the unit
  • The Honor Guards Axe Effect, appears to let you see through parts of the Honor Guards body, when it is in fromt of the Honor Guard

Thanks! I put a lot of work into those units. I've always thought that the caption for that picture could be, "ET Go Home":lol:

I'll be happy to make a few more later if you need them.

That would be great, thanks :).

But first i would need a real concept for my aliens.
I only thought of a Predator unit, as base a babylonian spearman, change the clothes, keep the hair, add an effect to the end of the spearman and add the fangs (?) from the FfH2 spider to his face. I'm sure, that would look quite nicely.
But it'll need a bunch of time more until i can think more precisly about that.

And before that, i have to think of, how to use these units.
The alien settler is quite clear, but i'm not sure, what other units should get these art.
I don't have any unit, which acts as melee unit, so i need to use a bit artistic freedom, i guess :D.
:think: well, can think about it more in a month or so.

That would be great, thanks :).

But first i would need a real concept for my aliens.
I only thought of a Predator unit, as base a babylonian spearman, change the clothes, keep the hair, add an effect to the end of the spearman and add the fangs (?) from the FfH2 spider to his face. I'm sure, that would look quite nicely.
But it'll need a bunch of time more until i can think more precisly about that.

And before that, i have to think of, how to use these units.
The alien settler is quite clear, but i'm not sure, what other units should get these art.
I don't have any unit, which acts as melee unit, so i need to use a bit artistic freedom, i guess :D.
:think: well, can think about it more in a month or so.

It is possible to mate any animations with any model, though I am not sure how.

You know what kind of mod Id like to see?

A mod with different custom civs, either the aliens are all one race or not, going through the ages like mankind did, with new(Or similar) technologies, religions, and government types along with a different looking world.

It would really challenge the modders and such creativity.

...Sorry, your aliens made me think of that. Its a good job though!

I bump this out of want for a Little Green Men/Martian Civilization!

Top Bottom