Units are missing body parts?

nakibex

Chieftain
The units (people and boats) aren't showing correctly. My boats are only showing the masts and the bodies of the people and showing at all. For the Indians you only see their bows and arrows walking about. Its like the computer is not rendering them completely. My computer is more than capable to handle the game. I have no idea how to fix it. I can still play the game fine, its just reeeeally annoying not being able to see the complete graphic of the unit.

Now and then it shows the complete figure. I used to be able to exit the game to the main menu and reload and they will reappear, but this isn't working anymore. very frustrating. :sad:

Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

I've just installed the game under windows 7 for the first time and I have this issue. As soon as a start a new game my caravel is just a floating rigging.

I then viewed each unit in the civilopeadia to check and it seems only the caravel and native units are effected.

Thinking it might be a win7 issue, I've tried running the game under compatibility mode for vista, to no avail.

This is really bugging me and I can't find anything on the net that's helpful. Anyone here have any ideas?

I am also face same problems I tell many times to our college fr but they not know what happen...

i have this problem on my laptop that merely has a "mobile intel 4 series express" video card. But my other laptop, with Radeon x700, has no problems. Perhaps ya'll have the same video card?

Top Bottom