Unofficial Runescape Thread

I used to play it but it got boring after a week or so. Maplestory is pretty good though.

puglover said:
I used to have hours of addiction with Runescape. Got repetitive though.

I don't go on anymore but if you ever saw a Gaiusknight now you know who it was. :D

I believe I did see him. And believe it or not I got reported yesterday for "Misuse of Customer Support" or whatever, by some moron for mining the ore before he could.

Can you believe I made the account in 9th grade, and still play though I'm a sophomore in college (technically speaking I'm a senior as it's a 2 year tech college). But I don't feel too bad, I have a guy on my friends list who was a Marine back in the '80's. I must admit when my friend gave me his member account, I was on a lot, but then his membership ran out. There is soooooooooooooooooo much more to do as a member.

carmen510 said:
Sadly, I'm bored with Rome-Total War, Empire Earth, I finished, lost C3C, Age of Empires 2, I finished, and American Conquest I finished, so ;P.

I'm also getting slightly bored of MTW, RTW, AOE, AOE2, AOE3, Civ 3 Complete, Empire Earth, Empire Earth 2, American Conquest, C&C series, RoN, AOM, AOM Titans Expansion, SimCity (3000), The Sims, Cossacks: Back to War, Silent Hunter III, and I can't think of my other ones.

I tried Adventure Quest, but it didn't suit me.

I'm like the guys in the gaming magazines, I must try every game at least once, for curiosity's sake.

It's an ok game bit repeditive but here are some (mostly minor ones) problems that you may or may not agree with me on.

1 Clothing, yes I think that it is dumb that when you create a character once you find the shirt that you like you can not change it unless you put on something else so..I sugest this if they could make it so that you could have on a multitued of diffrent types of amour.There however would be some ristrictions on this such you wolud not be able to have the srtongest type that you can currently use depeneding on your level.

2 Wepons. I am annoyed at the fact you can't sacrifice a shild inexchange for another wepon.This would only apply to wepons that are one handed.

3 Mounts I think that in order to make the game much more fun you should be able to ride stuff such as horses, dragons, camels, and mabey even cows or donkeys but it would grately decrese your power if you are a mage rideing on a horse. Wizards however sholud have eather a bouns against mounted horses or have some magical abillity that makes them run as fast as a horse so they can have a fair fight.

I think you can change your clothes for ~2000gp in Varrock. I could be wrong though, since I don't think I've played for three years.

Tomoyo said:
I think you can change your clothes for ~2000gp in Varrock. I could be wrong though, since I don't think I've played for three years.

I could'nt find that but mabey I am wrong though

carmen510 said:
I agree with making more clothes
I am not asking for more clothing as much as...Ok see the arrows on the knight I am poniting out that the amour has a multitude of layers that is what I want to be able to have more than one peice of amour at a time.

I just rembered something esle.. Notice how the mages have runecrafting and the warriors are able to that without being a member... Well what about fleltching?Oh that's right it's a members skill so why is like that?It just seems unfair to me.

By the way I thought I saw Moboss on it one time earlier this year.

Attachments

• Physical_world.jpg
    Physical_world.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 51
Tank_Guy#3 said:
I believe I did see him. And believe it or not I got reported yesterday for "Misuse of Customer Support" or whatever, by some moron for mining the ore before he could.

I wasn't on on that day... haven't been for months.

Some more things that I would like to change

1 You should be able to change you name if you are tired of it.However I thnik that in order to do that you would have to e-mail the runescape people and by puting in your old screen name along with you password and your new name.

carmen510 said:
3. Zybez's Fan Concepts section has a good article about mounts.
What web site is that on?I would like a link please.

carmen510 said:
Thanks for a discrpition aslo I am wondering has this requst ever been sent to Jagex ?(I think that is the company name).If not a horse you should be able to buy a war dog that however owuld have the same limitations a horse would.One more thing they sholud alow you be to something other than a human.

Top Bottom