Urdnot Scott's Civilisations

For war? It doesn't sound particularly aggressive but I do like it. I already have this for peace because it sounds more distinctively Moorish/Arab with that obvious Iberian twist.

Just a little idea of what I'm working on while I'm waiting on the last little bits for Granada! I know I keep saying Granada will be out super soon but I promise you we're tantalisingly close now!

Before...

After...

Oooo yissss hail our mighty Caliph and autocrat of all scotsssss

Damn that's certainly cool, I presume you won't be able to desecrate modded wonders due to all of the work involved in making icons and abilities for them?

Looking forward to Granada regardless!

Damn that's certainly cool, I presume you won't be able to desecrate modded wonders due to all of the work involved in making icons and abilities for them?

Looking forward to Granada regardless!
Could have a generic "desecrated wonder" for all unsupported wonder mods.

Could have a generic "desecrated wonder" for all unsupported wonder mods.

Good idea, I'll probably do that and then whenever I have time I'll just add support for certain wonders through updates if there's demand. Anyway, didn't expect people to be as excited by that so here's another! Anyone who wants to help in any way with the Qamratians message me because its going to be a very art and code heavy mod!

Before...

After...

Damn, that's gonna be loads upon loads of icons. Now I have a morbid curiosity towards a desecrated Christ the Redeemer... :devil:

Me too, was just thinking about how cool the art would be for the later wonders (burning hubble telescope anyone? Destroyed broadway? Planet of the Apes style Statue of Liberty?) but I decided I'd limit the UA to pre-renaissance wonders to keep the workload down. I'd love to do it for all the wonders but I'd be drawing icons till I died at that rate, plus actually coding all the unique buildings would be a real pain/grind.

But, regarding Christ the redeemer... since you asked nicely:

Before...

After...

Hueheuehuehue

Ooo can wee have statute of liberty as the generic wonder?

Nifty.

That Cristo Redentor seems like he wouldn't be out of place in a punk album cover.

Well the Qarmatians are the edgy teenage punk rebel of the Islamic golden age. Rebelling with no clear goals, change their mind every so often, destroy things for fun, deliberately provoke every other group in the region (even the ones that support them) the list goes on and on.

Well the Qarmatians are the edgy teenage punk rebel of the Islamic golden age. Rebelling with no clear goals, change their mind every so often, destroy things for fun, deliberately provoke every other group in the region (even the ones that support them) the list goes on and on.

Also purely vegetarian, which somehow makes them fit even more with the whole "edgy teenage punk rebel of the Islamic golden age" thing they had.

As if it wasn't already clear why I really wanted to see them made :lol:

I know this is picky but why do all of them take place during the night? are these guys nocturnal?

Also more dead guys.

Things are sp00kier during the night, besides it contrasts more with the original icon and makes things like fire more obvious.

Top Bottom