1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

USSR Personnel Modifier

Discussion in 'R.E.D. World War II Edition' started by Treys1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

As I know the obsolete maps are, well, obsolete, I am attempting to at the very least make a non-historical play through possible. One issue I am encountering is that the Soviet Union's UA is not taking effect. Is there a specific location in the scripts/files that I need to check or move to allow it to, or is it unknown?

2. sonihi

sonihi Chieftain

You need to chose that production option that recruits personnel

3. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

That isn't the issue, the issue is that the USSR normally receives a 50% bonus on personnel recruited off its base. The bonus is not there during the playthrough. I just need to know where this file happens to be so I can mess around with placement.

4. DEathgod65

DEathgod65 Chieftain

Not all of the UAs have been implemented

5. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

Yes I know, however the UA for the USSR is implemented in the Europe 1939 scenario, so I'm wondering where that script is so I can try to apply it into the other scenarios.

6. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

That part of the code is not linked to the scenarios.

It's in RedResources.lua, specifically this line:

Code:
    if not bCaptured and GetCivIDFromPlayerID (city:GetOwner()) == USSR then cityPersonnel.fromTrait = (cityPersonnel.fromRecruiting + cityPersonnel.fromNeedYou) * (100) / 100; end -- soviet trait
    Now, the bug could be just "visual" (not displaying the bonus but applying it)

7. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

Aye then, I'll try to dork around with it in my free time.