v1.27

I think this is not right thread, but after searching right one for two hours I decided to ask question here:
So now that Romans need to complete those 3 buildings 5 times, BUT do the buildings have to be same city? Can I build 4 city all those buildings AND build in one city 2 buildings and OTHER city 1 one building? So for example use seven cities to accomplish one of UHW.

And 2nd question what is deadline for those buildings? It says turn 143 but when I passed that turn still in my UHW conditions show status: not yet.

And 3rd question is true that you can accomplish those two Roman UHW ONLY when you use slavery and sacrifice?
(When I read threads it looks like Romans have to play around first 100 turns using certain few tactics to survive. If so isn't that destroying the basic idea of CIVs - you can play hundred different style and end up hundred different out come.)

My goal is to play until end of time Romans with various styles. So I don't want all those 3 UWH - but I want that Gold Age for getting 2 out of 3 UWH.

Is there some reason my computer freezes up when it is loading the game? The loading bar is at full and it says "finishing" for a long time. Is there some way to correct this error?

Is there some reason my computer freezes up when it is loading the game? The loading bar is at full and it says "finishing" for a long time. Is there some way to correct this error?

I'm pretty sure that RFC RAND just takes a few minutes to "finish".

- Jerusalem can’t flip on civ spawn

I played Ethiopia on high and Jerusalem didn't flip to me. Instead I got the archer right next to the city which was empty and then I could take it easily.

This happened to me also with Greece one time. Then I got 6 archers! :eek:

Top Bottom