v1.52, hotseat - Ranking windows and other bugs

Pole Doctor

Chieftain
I just started my first hotseat game (2 human players, 7 AI, continents) and did notice some bugs which don't seem to have been reported before (sorry if they were) :
  • "The most [...] civs of all times" popups only showed up for Player 2 so far. No big deal in itself, but the window pops up when Player 2 presses Enter to end turn. The result is disturbing : rankings appear on the black background, behind the "Player 1's turn" window. The rankings window featuring Player 2 has to be closed by Player 1. Hope this is clear enough :)
  • When Player 1's units are attacked, the fight is not shown. There's only a text message displayed showing the result. This doesn't happen for Player 2, which can see the fight (We've only been attacked by barbarians so far [EDIT] : having been attacked by other civs, Player 1 doesn't see any fight at the beginning of turn, only text announcements. Player 2 sees things normally. Tricky to follow things while at war ...).
  • Some messages aren't displayed, particularly the cultural borders expansion ones. We have to search the log to track the information.
We played only a small number of turns (520 AD) ; if we notice some more bugs, I'll add them to the list.
I don't have any relevant save to post yet. I'll try to post some saves if I see some of those bugs occur again.

Addendum :
  • When Player 1's turn begins, the view is zoomed in. Player 2's is zoomed out.
  • Here's a screenshot to depict the "greatest civilizations" popup problem (see previous post) :

I have saves available to post here if helpful.

Top Bottom