V37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking purely for the display part. When hovering over a building, it says "requires state religion", but it doesn't specify WHAT state religion if it needs one.
It might make things easier if for example the crusade said "Requires Christianity as state religion in this city", so you know which religion to have without looking it up in the pedia.

And all the best for your OP! Hope you get better soon.
I have it on the radar to do something to help with clarification on these. It's just very very complex.

Well if it is very complex, then ok. I hoped it was something very easy, like inserting a txt file into the discription. Maybe in the "Sid's Tip section"?

Another thing:
Religion disable is ON. First I got Mesopotanism (?) and built the Temples that give units "Assisstence of Ki" etc Promotions. Then I switched to Judaism and it now says that all my Mesopotanism Buildings are disabled. However, when I build units in the cities that used to have the temples, they still get the Assisstence of Ki etc promotions.

"Sid's Tips" is just the STRATEGY text.

I am going to get this thread closed since it was intended as a discussion place before v37 was released not after.

EDITAnyone know how to get a discussion closed?

Well if it is very complex, then ok. I hoped it was something very easy, like inserting a txt file into the discription. Maybe in the "Sid's Tip section"?

Another thing:
Religion disable is ON. First I got Mesopotanism (?) and built the Temples that give units "Assisstence of Ki" etc Promotions. Then I switched to Judaism and it now says that all my Mesopotanism Buildings are disabled. However, when I build units in the cities that used to have the temples, they still get the Assisstence of Ki etc promotions.
There are partial disability of capabilities of these buildings taking place. Free promos apparently still apply. Commerce and happiness benefits and such would probably not. The system layers this stuff and if you have 2 or more reasons for disallowing non-state worship, the buildings actually get destroyed rather than just partially disabled. I didn't try to have the messages explain every last detail. If you are getting the benefit of a partially disabled building, run with it and enjoy the benefit and know in the future that benefit doesn't vanish unless the ban is deeper and the building is completely destroyed.

"Sid's Tips" is just the STRATEGY text.

I am going to get this thread closed since it was intended as a discussion place before v37 was released not after.

EDITAnyone know how to get a discussion closed?

Ask a Mod is the only way I know of.

JosEPh

How do you know who the Mods are?

I also think we should make the V38 a sticky so it does not get lost

Top bar Says Members right before your username. Click it. Will see Notable members 1st. The last Tab at the top is Staff members.

JosEPh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom