1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[v38, v4]Trouble with setting up screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jenyariy, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Jenyariy

Jenyariy Chieftain

So when I click NEXT in mods menu, I'm getting to page with Stalingrad scenario(first screenshot).
    When I click back, the game turns me to the page with scenarios(second screenshot).
    When I click back int this page, the game turns me to Stalingrad scenario again(third screenshot).
    Scenarios works fine, but I cant load saved game because there is no such an option.
    I downloaded mods from this site, placed .civ5mod files to MODS directory(there was no other versions of R.E.D. WWII Edition, but there was some mods, including R.E.D. Modpack). I didnt activate any other mods.
    Is there a solution of this truble? Please help.

Attached Files:

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

If you had installed v.39 or above then downgraded to v.38, try to delete the RED_WWII folder in \Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\DLC\

3. Jenyariy

Jenyariy Chieftain

Thank you! Now everything works properly. I think that you need to include this instruction in Download, installation instructions & troubleshooting thread.