[Vanilla Bug] OCC destroys always enemy cities

DragonGreen

Chieftain
Hello,

maybe some other people already know this bug, but it's new for me.

Currently I'm testing VEM 107. I turned on the option One City Challenge. In the game, if I conquer a city which was a city state before, I supposed that this city state would be liberated with this action, instead of this the city was simply destroyed.

This limitates the war and diplomatic options dramatically. Sure, I can play without the OCC option the same way, but this was testing :)

I don't know if this is a vanilla bug or a VEM, but my guess is that this "feature" comes from vanilla.

So if this is true, could this be fixed with VEM?

Best regards

Hello,

maybe some other people already know this bug, but it's new for me.

Currently I'm testing VEM 107. I turned on the option One City Challenge. In the game, if I conquer a city which was a city state before, I supposed that this city state would be liberated with this action, instead of this the city was simply destroyed.

This limitates the war and diplomatic options dramatically. Sure, I can play without the OCC option the same way, but this was testing :)

I don't know if this is a vanilla bug or a VEM, but my guess is that this "feature" comes from vanilla.

So if this is true, could this be fixed with VEM?

Best regards

It is a vanilla feature that will ALWAYS limit you to a single city. The second you capture any city in OCC, it destroys it.

Top Bottom