Vanilla, Warlords or BtS

Vanilla, Warlords or BtS

• Total voters
Should use a ground map for Jedi, Sith, Clones, and Droids. Or Rebellion and Empire.

Jedi and Sith could be Hero Units like in Fall from Heaven

Wow slow down there. We're already making a version for BtS.

Maybe people have gotten the wrong impression here, but this mod is very much alive. We have a new team working on it and we are still in the early stages, but I think that we will have a great mod for everyone soon.

Sweet!

I've been watching this mod for like a year now just never thought it was gonna get finished.

I'm EXTREMELY happy to hear that your planning on completing it though...So sorry about the sharp "this mod is never gonna happen" comment ;)

Sweet!

I've been watching this mod for like a year now just never thought it was gonna get finished.

I'm EXTREMELY happy to hear that your planning on completing it though...So sorry about the sharp "this mod is never gonna happen" comment ;)

Don't worry I had the same cynical frame of mind as you did. This especially came from not hearing anything about the mod and some of the actual modders seeming as if they were trying to run everyone else off.

I watched this project since the begin.
I watched die and tried to get it back to life.
and well it worked :D
we have a team now working on it and we are make progress ;)
so just keep waiting and something really good will come your way!

So, jus a question. Is there an official release date for this version of the mod? Cuz that'd be nice.

I'm working on Pentagenesis but if I can help I will. I know XML and can attempt blender

so is the project dead? like no 1 post in here...I hope it isnt..
I love star wars

We should go for BTS. Final frontier mod as basis we could make a very dynamic mod with very little effort. My opinion is that we should keep the whole thing simple and not make the project too big, that way it will never be finished. The largest work is remaking the tech tree, after that it´s just making new civs, units, buildings and remodeling the civics more aproppriate for star wars theme. After the basic mod is done and released, we may start thinking about python additions, scenarios and 3d models. We should not start building the pyramids from the top. ;)

I think vanilla Civ 4 would be a good starting point. I know I might be off topic, but could there be religions as in sith and jedi with all of the races people naturally associate with SW (like the Wookies). You could look to Star Wars: Empire at War for the potential ship ideas. Each race could get attributes like the civs. The planet screen screams civ lite and the layout could be similar to a naval game moving ground units in ships.

Top Bottom