Various Tech Icons

How's that for Diplomacy Yoda Power? (first post)

What's that? A lizardman shaking hands with a bretonnian knight :p

Good job :thumbsup:
- altough the knight hand looks almost like some sort of sceptre in the hand of the lizard - which was the impression I got on the first glance :D . Maybe if the armored hand would be a bit larger. It also looks like those two hands are from separate pictures (i.e. the glossy armor looks a bit too glossy & bright - the reflection of the lizard hand is barely visible, if not at all...)

I'll increase the size of the hand... I think that might also eliminate some of the 'scepter' feel since less of the arm will be visible (it looks too lang at the moment).

I can also try some things with the reflection map on the armor. I think you're saying the monster hand should be reflected more in the armor and not that the monster hand should be shinier right?

Bigger hand = :thumbsup:
... and you know what they say about big hands ... :lol:

Yep,
- the monster hand should be reflected more from the armor, or
- make the armor look less 'polished' (now it looks almost mirror-smooth)

Its very nice, my only problem is that I don't have any lizard type civs in my mod:p.

I just meant a "barbaric" hand or something like that;)

Oops.... I guess I missunderstood the "furry" hand. (it's actually an ogre hand not a lizard by the way :D ). I can easily substitute a normal barbarian hand in there. I've redone this one also. I'll get those fixes up soon.

I've posted the two diplomacy fixes in the first post. All three versions are now included in the one zip file. (I'm close to done on that viking longship as well).

Haven't worked on it in a few days. The only thing I really have to do is finish the longboat model.

I've posted the Norse Sailing... or whatever you're calling it :D Now the Deforestation is the only one left.

It's great:thumbsup:

I'm gonna use it as Seafaring btw.

If you're up to it, I also need a sort of Pagan Religion icon. Maybe something with a Druid ceremony, or something like that(though no human sacrifice;)).

Top Bottom