Vassals add to instability?

Hussarknight

Warlord
Do they? I vassalized England, France, Indonesia and Tibet as India. Was hoping I could vassalize entirety of Europe, but not sure now considering my negative stability

Depends. Stable vassals add to stability, but unstable ones hurt it. Indirectly every vassal helps with happiness and thus with domestic stability because your people are happy to influence other civilizations. The real question is -- how did Indian War Elephant reach Europe or did they valssalize to you peacefully?

Depends. Stable vassals add to stability, but unstable ones hurt it. Indirectly every vassal helps with happiness and thus with domestic stability because your people are happy to influence other civilizations. The real question is -- how did Indian War Elephant reach Europe or did they valssalize to you peacefully?

I attacked their xbows with musketmen. They capitulated. Haven't had any war Elephants in a long time.

Vassalizing England and France as India, my god the Irony.

Ikr ^^ but in this game India is OP as hell. I easily fended off the Mughals, expanded into the middle east and thailand. Was also thinking of taking China, Korea and the Philippines, but my stab is a bit low for that right now.

I just need to vassalize the Portuguese and the Dutch to make the irony complete,but they didn't spawn as of now

Actually, could they still get armies from trade companies in Asia? Even though they are my vassals? I actually prefered killing them for that reason, but my bloody stability would whine again. If so, I might just kill them when they come close to getting those armies.

You are their master, you can tell them what to research. Simply tell them to research anything except TC tech. But of course they might trade with others (which can also be forbidden).

Too much of a hassle, I'll just annihilate them. Which countries get TC armies exactly and where, and what triggers it exactly? Or do I need to kill every European man, woman and babe to protect my thriving Indian civilization?

And later, how powerful does the US get? Could they challenge my dominance over the world? If I where to settle cities on the US west coast, would those flip?

If anyone, Ottomans or Russians will challenge you, not poor US. Indian wars and bad AI do not allow USA to become a superpower even with the scripted gift of Seattle and Los Angeles. Not sure if the script will work in case of the West coast being already settled. I don't think US can flip anything on the West in 1776...

TC event is triggered by ... TC. The moment they build Trade Company national wonder. UK, France, Portugal, Netherlands get them for sure. I don't think anyone else does. So please leave Germany alive, you need her so one day @Leoreth could create DoC!

If anyone, Ottomans or Russians will challenge you, not poor US. Indian wars and bad AI do not allow USA to become a superpower even with the scripted gift of Seattle and Los Angeles. Not sure if the script will work in case of the West coast being already settled. I don't think US can flip anything on the West in 1776...

TC event is triggered by ... TC. The moment they build Trade Company national wonder. UK, France, Portugal, Netherlands get them for sure. I don't think anyone else does. So please leave Germany alive, you need her so one day @Leoreth could create DoC!

Interesting time paradox if I do end up killing Germany. So Spain or the Vikings do not get TC?

I think Spain gets but not in India obviously. Vikings have a Historical tile in India, but they don't get free help to settle there.

For the AI, the event is triggered by discovering the tech that enables the Trading Company, not the building itself.

Oh ok. I stand corrected.

Top Bottom