Version 1.96 posted (comments thread)

I think AI's unwillingness to trade doesn't make any sense in this scenario. :sad:

Historically, trade was a huge part of ancient Mediterranean. (I m sure we all know that.) Having 4-5 extra resources and being unable to trade a single one really spoils the fun big time for me.

I think we should put the "fun factor" ahead of "balance" here. You can always play immortal difficulty if you want a "challange".

solanacea said:
I think AI's unwillingness to trade doesn't make any sense in this scenario. :sad:

Historically, trade was a huge part of ancient Mediterranean. (I m sure we all know that.) Having 4-5 extra resources and being unable to trade a single one really spoils the fun big time for me.

I think we should put the "fun factor" ahead of "balance" here. You can always play immortal difficulty if you want a "challange".

As well as agreeing with the above, I hate not having any GHs in this mod. While I understand they can be unbalancing, they are FUN. That's why I play this game...to have fun.

Who in the hell changed the colors for the civilizations? The Illyrian colors are reversed, and also the leader text is all pretty much the same. They should be fixed!

Color for the text are all different for each civs (ie: dark red for rome, black for Illyria), in 1.97... As for the civ colors, I changed it having in mind that two red civs neighboring eah other is quite confusing, AND, if one is gonna be red, it has to be Rome...;)

Laurino said:
Color for the text are all different for each civs (ie: dark red for rome, black for Illyria), in 1.97... As for the civ colors, I changed it having in mind that two red civs neighboring eah other is quite confusing, AND, if one is gonna be red, it has to be Rome...;)
Why Rome? Isn't Rome purple in the vanilla civ? Besides, Illyria was orange, not red.

Yes, but it takes some hard work. Your good friends trade with you... sometimes. Join them in a war, give them some gifts, have open borders. I think it is fun and challenging.. but it is challenging.

You know 1.97 is posted, right?

It is mostly a huge graphics overhaul. But they have also changed the tech tree around a lot. I assume because it was mostly graphics, they didn't think the version changes were necessary. I agree it would be nice, though.

Top Bottom