Greetings CivFanatics! I’m a long time civilization player with fond memories using catapults to take over cities in Civ I. I’m finally done playing Civ V and starting to put in some serious time in Civ VI because of the new update.

Watch as I play as America in deity.

Game setup:
Epic Speed
Small map size
11 city states
Fractal Map

Mods: None

UI enhancements: Concise UI

I get absolutely crush in this first episode, going down to one city and a lone archer. Watch as I stage my comeback or return to the dust from where our civilization first arose.

Episode 2 is out!
In this episode I stage my comeback after a horrible start.

Episode 3:
In this episode I start re-building my empire.

Episode 4:
In this episode, I discover my next mortal enemy.

Episode 5:
In this episode, I start a war and I don't even know where the city is!

A lot more episodes are up! I'll keep the descriptions short as to not spoil anything.

Episode 6:
The dawn of the Rough Riders!

Episode 7:
My war with Cyrus officially begins...

Episode 8:
I get a reasonable offer..

Episode 9:
I finally get Rough Rider armies and use them on Cyrus

Episode 10:
In this episode, I finally start to crack into Cryus's territory, build the best wonder ever, and possibly find uranium.

Episode 11:
In this episode, I start building up my economy a bit more for future wars. The video got cut a few minutes short due to storage limitations.

Episode 13:
After finally taking a city on Cyrus's home continent, I plan out my next war. Despite Cyrus generating 600 plus science per turn (and having Giant Death Robots), I still attack. Was it a mistake? Will I actually be able to pull off a win? Only a few episodes left in this series!

Episode 14:
In the penultimate episode, war continues with Cyrus as I now have to deal with 10+ giant death robots at once. Add on some nuclear submarines and 8+ tech advantage and it starts becoming an even bigger problem. Watch as I either die or come out victorious against my mortal enemy.

Episode 15:
This game has been quite the roller-coaster. We started off founding Chicago, which immediately got taken over by Germany. I was then down to one archer and my capital city then proceeded to crawl my way back to the top. However, Cyrus started running away with everything, outpacing us in science the whole game. Watch the series finale to see if I actually am able to nuke my way victory.

Top Bottom