[GS] VidLP - Deity Scotland, epic speed

Greetings civilization fanatics!

I recently took a trip to Scotland, hiking through the highlands, and I thought that it would be great to play a game as them. In my previous VidLPs, we conquered the world as America, Australia, Maori, and now we set out to win as Scotland. Watch as I play through Scotland, probably as a war warmonger, but who knows, maybe it'll be a peaceful game. Feel free to give comments, constructive comments for improvement, and whatever else below!

Game parameters:
Epic Speed
Small map
Fractal
Mods - only a user interface mod, Concise UI.

The series playlist can be found here.
Previous civilization playthroughs playlists can be found here.
Don't miss a new video by subscribing here.

Episode 1:
Watch as we playthrough one of my favorite parts of playing civilization, the start. We found some cities, deal with some barbarians, and plan out world domination.

Episode 3:
In this episode, we try to recover from the drawn-out war effort and start build our economy.

Episode 4:
In this episode, we discover that Georgia already has converted 5/6 civilizations to her religion. It is only around turn 200 on epic speed and we only have researched 24 techs!! Time to figure out what to do.

Episode 6:
War seems to last forever against Georgia as we continue to try and wipe them off the planet for fear of their imminent religious victory. Then, we decide that declaring peace for 15 turns or so is a good idea to regroup our forces.

Episode 7:
We are quick to relize that going to peace with Georgia was a huge mistake. She starts sending apostles over to convert my civilization... is this the end?

Top Bottom