Volunteers Needed

Mariner II

Chieftain
We must immediately attack the barbarian settlement to the North. We will advance en masse towards their settlement, and kill every last one of them! We need men...like you.

Vincent: I'm not that strong, but I am a great military stratagist and I can plan our attack.

I, Romana Decimus, whose mother was brutally slain by barbarians will help you. I will spy on the village and plan the attack as I can use nature to my advantage and was taght many strategies for protecting myself from my mother.

Marvcus the Karbala

I have read the omens in the leaves and in the entrails of the beasts. Beware, beware, beware! One among the barbarians is holy and pure. To strike him is to doom Noshuret to plague and famine. Find me Germanicus of the Ottogoths. With his help I may find this pure one and recover him before you tempt fate with his bloodshed.

I am Septimus the great warrior of the woods and even tough Im not in the citys a lot I will not let my people be terrorised by theese barbarians... I do not belive in this holy and pure man. If I can stab my spear trough him and he dies then I say go for it...

Marvcus: It matters not if you believe in the Fates, Septimus. They surely believe in you. Nor would destroying my physical form change what they have decreed.

In any case, I have found the pure one and he is safe with me.

Septimus: There is only one fate! Thats the one you create yourself... The Barbarians Will be destroyed. Do not support theese barbs or you will be killed along with the "holy man".

BTW: I havent followd that well I think, Who is Marcvus? Is he a citizen of Fanatica or a barb leader or something??

Septimus: Well, now that this "Holy Man" is with you. I see no reason for not launching an attack against theese barbarians.. (not that I did see any reasons before he was with you :D )

Damn it... I tought there was a reason that noone was active here :D

lol

They should put things like that in the threads :p

Top Bottom