Vox Populi: can't heavy tribute as Mongolia

Mod list?

I used installer but there's a few extra
1.Community Patch, 2. community balance, 3.city state diplomacy, 4.C4DF-CDP, 5.more luxuries, 6.community balance overhaul

7. is community events, I can't remember if that is default

7a Promotion icons

7b Promotion tree

8 CBO Events and decisions v.14

And also global relations and historical religions complete

Heyy dude from reddit!

Very sorry if I'm missing it here or on your Reddit post, but I still don't think you've mentioned which version/beta of the mod you're playing with?

Heyy dude from reddit!

Very sorry if I'm missing it here or on your Reddit post, but I still don't think you've mentioned which version/beta of the mod you're playing with?

2-18 feb 12th. The most recent one that has been posted

Interesting. I'm playing a game with Mongolia as well, but I can tribute as usual, I'm just not sure if the bonus yields UA is working.

Modlist is only that downloaded from the VP Mega file.

Interesting. I'm playing a game with Mongolia as well, but I can tribute as usual, I'm just not sure if the bonus yields UA is working.

Modlist is only that downloaded from the VP Mega file.

How much gold do you get? Max I’ve been able to get is 8. Although that’s early game. But the city state said it was willing to give 20% of their total or something like that

How much gold do you get? Max I’ve been able to get is 8. Although that’s early game. But the city state said it was willing to give 20% of their total or something like that

Oh no I'm much over a hundred and getting 88% yields. The number just looks the same as if I was not Mongolia.

Top Bottom