W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Hey Winter I have a small request for you, could you do the Jaguar Infantry from Rise of Nations by any chance? (Basically an Infantry in green with a helmut that suggests a vaguely Mesoamerican influence).
got a pic ??

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Hey Winter I have a small request for you, could you do the Jaguar Infantry from Rise of Nations by any chance? (Basically an Infantry in green with a helmut that suggests a vaguely Mesoamerican influence).
I had to play the Aztecs to see what you were talking about........it really isnt anything mesoamerican specific it is just foilage added to the helmet like for extra camo.

go here and click on aztec for nation.

BadKharma said:
You got it.............how many countries do you have left to do?
For Europe just this one and Denmark, then Albania (already started on that one as well) and that's it.

Soe will feature some more units per Civ, though, a non-resource Interwar Rifleman, a Helmeted Interwar one, and for a fair number the WWII unit propper.

Sorry, got ahead of myself. Brain-Fart! :twitch: This time of year being a 24 year old college sophomore is really stressing, and I am ready for Turkey!! :drool:

Zion_Withrow said:
Sorry, got ahead of myself. Brain-Fart! :twitch: This time of year being a 24 year old college sophomore is really stressing, and I am ready for Turkey!! :drool:
LoL till you get the real Turkey at the end of the year I'd suggest to download the Turkish Rifleman from the first page ;) (that one was actualy the first conversion of the Japanese unit- has a few pixels astray but shant be that noticeable in-game)...

Agh, I'm the caboose again!?

Oh well. Sure am getting an awful lot of flashbacks all of a sudden...

Excellent work! I dunno what half the other people said (as if I have the time to read all those threads :crazyeye: ), but I find enjoyment in the way you've done these. It' surprising how a little change of colour and a pixel tweak here and there have the same effect as creating a unit from scratch!

Keep up the great work, W.I.N.T.E.R!

Top Bottom