[WARHAMMER / MEDIEVAL] Empire units vol2

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Hi folks, this is a big one ;) i almost finished the empires units, only some are missing. Cant wait for J to release the new version of the warhammer mod, i wanna play with these myself ;) Ok, J this will be a little work to include them, but i tell u it is worth it! cause with them we got almost the complete Empirial unit range finished!

I already did the empirial Spearman, Swordsman, and Handgunner earlier, they can be found here

New are these ones in the following 3 posts

First Post (this one):
Ok, first we got a screenshot with some pictures from a smaller skirmish between chaos followers and an empirial patrol ;)

Second shot shows the more "Militia" (not really professional soldiers ;) ) units, which iunclude 3 variations for the Free Company, 3 variations for the Archers and 2 variations for the Crossbowman

Second and Third Post see there ;)

Attachments

• empirevschaos.jpg
    empirevschaos.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 1,459
  • empire militia.jpg
    empire militia.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 1,190
  • EMPIREmilitia.zip
    399.9 KB · Views: 297
ok, here we got the elite of the empirial army (well at least on foot)!

First we have a small update for the Longbowman, gave him a feather (so he looks some higher ranked than his "militia" archer fellows, (ok he got a largerr bow too ;) ).

Second we got the Halberdier, thanks Rabbit for that intimidating Halberd ;) . he also has a feather attached to his helmet ;)

Third is the empirial Greatsword, they have some minor graphical issues, cause of transperancy usage, but if u dont zoom in tooo close, that doesnt reduce the fun you will have watching them when they cut things into pieces! (not to mention that the have a feather too :p )

Attachments

• empire elite.jpg
    empire elite.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 567
  • EMPIREelite.zip
    429.7 KB · Views: 234
Hi, here we got the Pistolier unit, actually a modified Cavalry reskin ;) not very clean, cause it was late last night when i did him :p but i think he looks acceptable and adds more fun than a pistolier which looks like a cossack (you know what i mean J ;) )

Attachments

• empire pistolier.zip
    113.8 KB · Views: 189
  • pistolier.jpg
    pistolier.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 570
Awesome work Sez. I'll echo you and say J needs to get these into the next version so we can play with them. :thumbsup:

These look great seZ, I especially like the Pistolier :goodjob:

Top Bottom