Warlord maps (Clean)

I am creating my second scenario as soon as my first is finished. Anyway it is the Odyssey and I couldn't find any map that was quite right. Anyway I would like it to be Huge size and resources are not all that important as long as they are logical. However terrain is very important.

I am creating my second scenario as soon as my first is finished. Anyway it is the Odyssey and I couldn't find any map that was quite right. Anyway I would like it to be Huge size and resources are not all that important as long as they are logical. However terrain is very important.

If you find a map, let me know ok, i will TRY to make a map, later.

Hello Strategyonly, I just downloaded your Earth 100x56(Standard-clean) and I was wondering how can I make it so that I can have all 24 civs playing on this map at the same time. Right now I can only play with 7 civs. Thanks

Hello Strategyonly, I just downloaded your Earth 100x56(Standard-clean) and I was wondering how can I make it so that I can have all 24 civs playing on this map at the same time. Right now I can only play with 7 civs. Thanks

As it says in the first post look at page 3, post # 44, i believe!;)

Thanks alot, Im playing it right now! :goodjob:

1. How did you clear it like that?
2. Is it possible to clear the resources too?

Thanks alot, Im playing it right now! :goodjob:

1. How did you clear it like that?
2. Is it possible to clear the resources too?

sure, do you want them cleaned??:crazyeye: you can take everything away, and all that would be left is land and water.

EDIT: Heres the NO resources one if you want it?

Is there a standard earth map with 21 or so civs lying around here? If not could you make one?

@Strategyonly: When I play CIV4Warlords, I want to keep the map (without any civ) to play again with whatever civ I choose.Is it possible to erase only the civs in a Earth Map (Huge), keeping all the rest, I mean, resources, etc. and saving as a custom scenario)?

@Strategyonly: When I play CIV4Warlords, I want to keep the map (without any civ) to play again with whatever civ I choose.Is it possible to erase only the civs in a Earth Map (Huge), keeping all the rest, I mean, resources, etc. and saving as a custom scenario)?

You betcha, all you have to do is:
1. Pick the map you want
2. Play only two civs, but dont play the game, when it first comes on then,
3. Save INGAME worldbuilder under the name you want.
4. Go to My Document/My Games/Sid CIV4/saves/worldbuilder/name of map you want
5. Use notepad to erase the TWO TECHs, and below the TWO civs and just copy from civs 2&3 to paste civs 0&1 :p

Make sure you rename civs 2&3 to civs 0&1, ok.;)

Thanks for your response but I didn't understand step 2 and 5: always whern I play is 12 civs, I, barbarians plus ten others, so I don't know how to play with 2 civs.
Strp 5: use the notepad etc.. OK but "copy from civs 2&3 to paste civs 0&1" that's what I don't have any idea how to get it.
Sorry to be so dummy, you must be used to talk with people that know a lot about this game, but I don't, please, be patient .I do thank you very much.

PS: I already made everything from step 1, 3 & 4, even with eleven civs(it was a huge work to erase all the civs through the worldbuider eraser, but it's OK) so i just need step 2 & 5.

How stupid I am! step 2 is a custom game, right?

Thanks for your response but I didn't understand step 2 and 5: always whern I play is 12 civs, I, barbarians plus ten others, so I don't know how to play with 2 civs.
Strp 5: use the notepad etc.. OK but "copy from civs 2&3 to paste civs 0&1" that's what I don't have any idea how to get it.
Sorry to be so dummy, you must be used to talk with people that know a lot about this game, but I don't, please, be patient .I do thank you very much.

PS: I already made everything from step 1, 3 & 4, even with eleven civs(it was a huge work to erase all the civs through the worldbuider eraser, but it's OK) so i just need step 2 & 5.

How stupid I am! step 2 is a custom game, right?

Yeppers step two is a custom game, that way you can pick the number of civs you want (2).

OK step 5: HUH, how to explain, ok a Normal map you open with notepad looks like this:
Spoiler :
BeginPlayer
Team=0
LeaderType=LEADER_PITFACE
LeaderName=Pitface
CivDesc=Chaotic
CivShortDesc=Chaotic
CivAdjective=Chaotic
FlagDecal=Art/Interface/TeamColor/chaoticflag.dds
WhiteFlag=1
CivType=CIVILIZATION_CHAOTIC
Color=PLAYERCOLOR_DARK_PINK
ArtStyle=ARTSTYLE_ASIAN
PlayableCiv=1
MinorNationStatus=0
StartingGold=0
StartingX=26, StartingY=51
StateReligion=
StartingEra=ERA_ANCIENT
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_GOVERNMENT, Civic=CIVIC_DESPOTISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_CULTURAL_VALUES, Civic=CIVIC_NATURALISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_LABOR, Civic=CIVIC_TRIBALISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_ECONOMY, Civic=CIVIC_DECENTRALIZATION
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_RELIGION, Civic=CIVIC_PAGANISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_COMPASSION, Civic=CIVIC_FEND_FOR_THEMSELVES
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_EDUCATION, Civic=CIVIC_NO_SCHOOL_SYSTEM
Handicap=HANDICAP_WARLORD
EndPlayer
BeginPlayer
Team=1
LeaderType=LEADER_ARACHNA
LeaderName=Arachna
CivDesc=Dark Elven
CivShortDesc=Dark Elven
CivAdjective=Dark Elven
FlagDecal=Art/Interface/TeamColor/darkelfflag.dds
WhiteFlag=1
CivType=CIVILIZATION_DARK_ELVEN
Color=PLAYERCOLOR_PURPLE
ArtStyle=ARTSTYLE_MIDDLE_EAST
PlayableCiv=1
MinorNationStatus=0
StartingGold=0
StartingX=15, StartingY=37
StateReligion=
StartingEra=ERA_ANCIENT
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_GOVERNMENT, Civic=CIVIC_DESPOTISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_CULTURAL_VALUES, Civic=CIVIC_NATURALISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_LABOR, Civic=CIVIC_TRIBALISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_ECONOMY, Civic=CIVIC_DECENTRALIZATION
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_RELIGION, Civic=CIVIC_PAGANISM
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_COMPASSION, Civic=CIVIC_FEND_FOR_THEMSELVES
CivicOption=CIVICOPTION_EDUCATION, Civic=CIVIC_NO_SCHOOL_SYSTEM
Handicap=HANDICAP_NOBLE
EndPlayer

now go to your OPEN team
and replace these above, just make sure you have team 0 first then team 1, etc

Should look like this when done:
Spoiler :
BeginPlayer
Team=0
LeaderType=NONE
CivType=NONE
Color=NONE
ArtStyle=NONE
Handicap=HANDICAP_NOBLE
EndPlayer
BeginPlayer
Team=1
LeaderType=NONE
CivType=NONE
Color=NONE
ArtStyle=NONE
Handicap=HANDICAP_NOBLE
EndPlayer
:p

Thanks, very much, you are wonderful, I do appreciate your help. Let's see if it will work in my new game.Thanks.

Top Bottom